Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Haha, mad rambling woman is good sunshine! Glad you are loving life at the moment :) and I think it is nice to treat yourself, especially after doing so well. You at least have am excuse to now anyway. Glad coffee was nice, I love girly catch ups, and cant wait to have them again when I go home to aus. Musta read wrong about your dinner tonight, have fun anyway, what sorta music do you sing?

Well we decided on Nando's tonight in London which was perfect as I had chicken breast and rice. I ordered corn on the cob as the sides come with it, had a mouthful and luckily it was yuck so had no more. Normal sized portions there too. Finished with organic mint tea while the others had desert. Loads of water too as London was roasting.

Just had a bar now at home which I've done every day. This is probably so silly and it means I must be taking in closer to 1200 calories instead of 1000. I haven't asked my cdc about doing this. I'm sure it's not such a great idea.

My music....well for 2 years straight i played as a soloist, me and my piano....pretty chilled out. But now I'm working with my band I'm doing heavier music. Hard to describe. Catchy tunes I suppose. May be getting a live web cast and if so i'll post the website here.xxx

Flipiteewoo!!!!I weighed myself today as it's a week since I last did. Official wi usually tomorrow but not seeing cdc till the following monday. I guess that extra bar every day hasn't done me any good at all as I have stayed exactly the same. :( Now I'm hoping tomorrow, proper wi day, i'll have lost even 1lb but this is getting silly. I must cut out the extra cdmeal. No idea why I've got in the habbit of thinking it's ok...when it's really not. I have lost inches tho. I did weights one night but i still should have lost. Also just finished my period but I can't blame that for barley losinganything in 4 weeks. It's so flipping frustrating. I'm a bit annoyed. I stick to the diet 100% all day and most of the night and then i have an extra bar....why? Well, lesson learnt...that's it no more. The bars are in the back of the freezer now and I'll leave them there. I can't help being demotivated which is why I stopped weighing myself daily.....damn!

Those scales better move down by tomorrow or I'll be screaming at them. The amount of walking I've been doing from all that shopping lol hahahahahahaha, my run at the gym etc....i still think they should have moved with or without the added cd bar. I must be in denile that i've been doing it as i haven't been logging it in my daily foodie list! slap, slap and double slap for me.

Gotta get on with the housework now before the band arrive for a rehearsal and have some work to do for that before they get here.

Brekkie- porridge & bananna

ps.....what about all that water i've been having all week. i doubled my intake to 4 litres!!!

I know I should't compare and I never have done before but why is it that others seem to lose weight regardless of them binging, cheating or eating off plan, planned days off etc? They still lose, even if it's a small loss but me nothing. Arg :(

Right housework done. Had my bar (my only one for today). Gonna get some cheesecake or something for the band with coffee later and I'll have my yoghurt and strawbs then. Dinner is chicken again and rice. Fancy pasta but as it bloats me and i wanna see a loss on the scales tomorrow I had better not. Music chord sheets done, so shower and shop, back to warm up and practise before they arrive.

I'll be so hyper after, I won't want to eat and me and oh are wanting to go to the gym. No weights for me tho this time, I'll stick to the treadmill and run those extra cd meals off lol. xxx

It's 2.30am and I've finished rehearsing. 8 hours with the band and 4 hours alone. So tired now it's mad.

In break they all had lemon slices and I just had water and coffee. Didn't eat between 12 -8 30 we were just too busy. Had strawbs and yoghurt and then dinner chilli chicken, veg and decided on pasta as it was easiest. Very yum.

Great day, can't believe we're on stage in 6 days. It's gonna be fantastic.

xxx

Hiya Aussi...ah the lemon slices would taste synthetic and probably would have been sickly sweet. I had to much talking to do in our break to be eating lol xxx

Well the scales have moved.....by 0.5lb! That's fine as long as it's not my weekly average or I'll be here for ever. I really wanted to have been at goal by this gig on Saturday and really should have been. Losing 1.5lbs in 4 weeks (2 weeks of nothing) is totally rubbish. At least the inches are going down tho :) They moved that's the important thing for me and I am enjoying 1000. xxx

Oohhhhh I've lost 1lb not half. that's better. :) 7.5lbs to go.

1.5lbs till I've shed 2 stone :) yay xxx

Positive thoughts Sunshine. xxx

Brekkie - Porridge & strawbs

Wasn't having enough fruit

Oh I'm such an idiot!!!! I've just read someone's post and realised I read the fruit allowance on 1000 totally wrong. I've been having way too little...no wonder I was wanting a third cd shake.
Instead of having 150kcal at breakfast I've been having just 27kcal of strawbs or 57kcal of banana. Thank god for this, I can snack on fruit now as I'll continue having a little with my porridge and use the rest of the allowance throughout the day.
so....

Brekkie- porridge & strawbs
Snack- Banana :)

Foodie list:

Brekkie - cdporridge & strawbs
Snack- banana
Lunch - cd choc cookies (bar) & coffee
Snack- banana
Snack- yoghurt & stawbs
Dinner - chicken, pasta, veg & coffee

Sunshine, running out of net time so cannot read your whole thread, but so glad to see you over here honey... yay!!!! Big hugs and well done, look forward to catching up when I get some more net time later in week....

xxx

Thanks Katycakes, lovely to hear from you and looking forward to when you're back on here. Miss your lovely posts. xxx

I'm finding it frustrating that weight loss is slower on maintenance as well. I think that it's more honest weight loss though because you are loosing weight by eating healthily. I don't know if there is any truth in this but lots of people have said that weight that you have carried for longer is harder to loose.

You band sounds great by the way.

Jan

Hi Jan, thanks hun. My weight has started to shift now thank goodness. I only started 1000 a week ago today and I've lost 1.5lbs which is more than on 810 for the last few weeks. You're right tho, get used to seeing big losses and then when that stops you feel like you might never lose again :) But everyone always says hang in there and it works.......and yay it does. My cdc said the closer you get to your goal the harder mentally the diet becomes..which makes sense. Hope you're doing ok xxx oohhhh you've 11lbs to go. How have your losses been?
Happy another half pound is off so I've happy with 1.5lbs. 7ulbs to go till goal and only 1lb till 2 stone has gone for ever :)

Brekkie - cdporridge & strawbs

ooohhh thank god for fruit. I hated being constipated for 10 weeks but I'm loving feeling slim again. Yay Cd xxx

Well done for the loss huni - Maintenance losses are definitely smaller, but slowly slowly they are coming :)
You have done so well, keep going it will pay off :) xx

Sunshine hun, you are doing soo well, 1.5 loss on that higher plan is good. Caroline is loosing well on the 1000 cal plan too, good to see and to know as stepping up plans myself before hols. Good luck for the Gig on Sat. xxx

Hey Sunshine a 1.5lb weightloss is great for 1000 plan, I am sure you will burn tons of calories at the weekend at your festival... then you will lose even more next week... I have been eating fruit but am still constipated, still have to take flippin tablets, hope everything returns to normal soon.... also are you only doing the first week of the 1000 or are you going to move on to the second week at some point... the second week you get slightly more carbs and different veg which are slightly higher in carb too... have a great day.

lol Greeneyes, whoop's i just posted on your thread before i noticed you'd posted here :)

My cdc said to stay on the first bit of 1000 for 2 weeks which I'm happy to do. I'm hoping for a big loss next week as she said i should lose 4lbs in the 2 weeks....and now i'm actually eating the right amount of fruit. Awww the fruits really helping me, i'm no longer constipated at all.

Poor you still being constipated. I've stayed away from eggs as they bung me up. I will have them soon tho.

What about you, where are you now in the plans? x

Back