Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hi sunshine, hope you are doing well and little bubba of course.

The weeks are being ticked off at such a pace, are you impatient yet to meet your little one? I couldn't bare it.....in those days you had no idea of what you were having and I was desperate to see my son/daughter.

Hope you are looking after the both of you and that hubby is too xx

ROB_0148.jpg

Hi ladies,
Hope you're all keeping well and CD is working well for you.

Loving my pregnancy apart from the usual side effects lol. Saw my little girl in 4d and 3d last weekend which was amazing. She's a cutie :)

Added a little 29 week bump pic.....its the only one that would upload lol

Pretty much organised and ready for baby in June\July.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all.

lots of love xxx

So brilliant SS! Sending you a big hug and lots of good wishes, enjoy this lovely time!

xxx

Sunshine, that is a gorgeous picture of you and your bump. I agree with Katy, enjoy this special, magical time....

Lots of love xxx

Hey sunny sunshine :)

Congratulations babes.... so happy for u hun!!! What a wonderful news. Hope ur keeping well... not long to go now!! Take loadsa care.

Tons of love n kisses
Fattyfattybumtum (ffbt) ;)
xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Sunshine, just seen your ticker and you only have three weeks or so to go. Hope all is well and you are putting your feet up before the mayhem starts:D

Let us know when the happy event has occurred. xxx

Hi girls :) how is everyone getting on?

Yep just two weeks for me till my due date. Very excited. Have finally started maternity leave which is great. Been having lots of fun mixed with relaxation. I'll def update you with news.

Hope everyone is doing well with cd and lives ,

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Ps...ooohhhhh fattyfattybumbum what are you up to these days. Call me and we'll catch up x
Pos. Thanks For thinking of me chelsea lou x

Glad to hear all is well Sunshine.... put your feet up now you are on maternity leave.........you sure as hell won't get a chance once little one is here :D

xxxx

Hope all went well Sunshine. :) x

Hope all has gone well Sunshine, and little sunshine is giving you lots of newborn cuddles...me next ;) (Due Jan 2012) xxx

Hope all has gone well Sunshine, and little sunshine is giving you lots of newborn cuddles...me next ;) (Due Jan 2012) xxx

What wonderful news Claire! I am so happy for you. :) xx

Wow fantabulous news hunny!! Congratulations xxx

Ta ladies. It's been a rollercoaster 14 weeks so far, and such a shock (a good one though). Just keeping fingers and toes crossed that all goes well and we have a healthy baby come the end of Jan xx

Sunshine, just popping in to check all ok? I'm sure you are just busy with your lovely new addition, but wanted to make sure bubs arrived safe and well xxx

Hi Sunshine, I hope everything is ok. I am sure you are far too busy to come on here but we would all love to know that you are ok xxxx

Omg I thought I'd been on and updated but I hadn't! Whoops. Thanks for all your messages.*

Yes Lara Suzanne arrived 4th July a tiny 5lbs 13oz. I adore my little bundle. I'll post some pics soon. Ended up having a natural water birth. It was amazing. I'm loving being a mum. She's over 3 months now.*

Thinking of starting cd 810 up this week depending on feeding. I've loved breast feeding but have been weening her off and she's mainly on bottles now. Hubby Is doing it at the moment so it would be a great time.*

Back