Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Omg I thought I'd been on and updated but I hadn't! Whoops. Thanks for all your messages.*

Yes Lara Suzanne arrived 4th July a tiny 5lbs 13oz. I adore my little bundle. I'll post some pics soon. Ended up having a natural water birth. It was amazing. I'm loving being a mum. She's over 3 months now.*

Thinking of starting cd 810 up this week depending on feeding. I've loved breast feeding but have been weening her off and she's mainly on bottles now. Hubby Is doing it at the moment so it would be a great time.*
Hay!!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Lara. Such wonderful and welcome news Sunshine. I have to say that I did get a little worried when you didn't come on and tell us about your little girl's arrival.

So pleased everything is ok and look forward to seeing you a bit more on here :D xxxx

Thanks hun. I thought I'd posted. Very strange!

I'm starting back on 810 tomorrow. Appointments at 1045. I just weighed myself for the first time since my wedding last July. Ouch and ouch lol. I've lost weight since the birth but no idea how much. All I know now is I have at least 2 stone to lose to be healthy but 3 to get me back to where I was! Ouch.

Can't wait to get started. Xxxxxxxx

It seems really quiet on here.

Great to hear about little Lara Sunshine! Makes me all broody again! xx :rolleyes:

Lol Bess. Oh I just love her to bits! She's such a sweetie and so good. Bit out of sorts due to jabs but so cute.

Well day 1 done. Hardly noticed it to be honest.
Amazing how busy life is with baby lol. The main difference this time is I walk loads every day with Lara so hopefully that will boost my losses.

It's very quiet here. Hope everyone is keeping well. X

Aw, bless. There is nothing on earth so wonderful as having a baby, Sunshine...apart from, perhaps all the disturbed nights lol. So pleased you are loving being a Mum and all that running around looking after Lara, plus the walking will have you back to your target weight in no time at all. Big hugs xxx

It's a wonderful time, I remember it all so well, so special. I loved everything, being pregnant (not the sicky bit) some of the births, breast feeding.....for rather a long time....:eek:.....and it carries on being good too. xx

Well I'm on day 4. It's going fine so far. I know I'm walking slower with less energy. I'm taking it slowly and day by day.
We had friends here yesterday for coffee and goodies. I was feeding Lara when they happened to be eating then I had my yogurt with mixed in shake. Then they all got take away while I again was feeding Lara and had my protein meal. So not an issue yesterday.

I've had almost a year and a half of no diets. Being pregnant and then breast feeding I tried to eat well. I'm
In a very different place to when I first began this diary. I'm not going to let myself get obsessed with every lb and every inch. I'm hopping on the scales this week just cause I'm Interested to see how the lbs drop in week 1. After this tho I'll probably leave the scales and just get on with everything.

Well done on getting to day 4 Sunshine. You have got more important things to be concentrating on at the moment ......your gorgeous bubba, rather than obsessing about the odd inch here and there. You'll be an even yummier mummy in no time xxx

Oops bit late but Congratulations Sunshine on the arrival of your baby girl....how lovely!! Glad to hear the birth went well and you are enjoying being a mum...its all a vague memory for me haha, my dd just started High school, lordy the years go fast !

Well done on Day 4 too! good luck with getting back to where you are happy weight wise, it won't take you too long on 810.

Have a great week hun

xx

Thanks lelly. Hope you're keeping well. I know they grow so fast!

Well I've done 5 days 100% 810. Weighed myself today on day 6 and the scales are only down 3lbs! ? I thought first week you lose loads! I don't mind eating cd food if the weights coming off but bloody hell I don't want to be doing it and spending the money if not. I thought I'd lose at least half a stone week 1! Wonder is my body still hanging on to everything for breast feeding? It's only a week since I stopped.

Talking to myself here lol. Boo tho. I'll keep going cause I just want the weight off but that wasn't a motivating start! Fingers crossed by Thursday morning weighin I'll have lost more.

Hey Sunshine
Congratulations on your beautiful little bundle of joy :) - so pleased to have come on and checked now :)

As for half a stone week 1...hhmmm I tend to disagree, my biggest loss week 1 was 6lbs and that was when I was 17 stone and on SS.
3.5lbs is very good though, and remember as they say it takes 9 months to gain the baby weight, it should take roughly the same time to lose it & tone up healthily too.

I've got 13 weeks 'til this little monkey makes an appearance...I don't do pregnancy well, and can't wait for baby just to be here, and our little family to be complete :)

XX

So glad to hear from you AM and to know that all is well. Big hugs to you. xxx :)

So I've done two weeks of 810 and enjoying it. Lost 6.50 lbs so far. Hopefully the half lb will be gone tomorrow making it half a stone. Be great of the next two weeks go as well and then it'll be a stone off.

Looks like we may be trying for baby number two anytime now. Really wanted to have had the weight shed first. Starting out 1-1.50 stone heavier than my norm isn't brilliant. But I want to get the second pregnancy out of the way lol and be my normal self again Christmas 2012 :) plus it would only be the last trimester that I'd be classed as 'high risk' at 35. At least this time I'd be walking most days with Lara and I would hope as healthy as possible. Was so sick first time tho.

Anyway loving 810. Love the new mint bars and being Ble to have eggs is brilliant.

Xxx

Well done Sunshine, that's brilliant! Don't worry about being high risk at 35, it'll not be your first baby and that makes a lot of difference. xx

Blimey, Sunshine...you are brave going for another when you have not long had Lara :eek: Still, would be good to get the second one out of the way and not have much of an age gap with them both. I reckon you just like the 'trying for them' too much ;) :D xx

Dont know if you remember me sunshine has been such a long time but just wanted to congratulate you on the birth of your little girl am expecting my own bundle on 3rd January and cant wait xxx

Julie, I remember you and I am so very glad to read your news. That's just wonderful, congratulations.

Dont know if you remember me sunshine has been such a long time but just wanted to congratulate you on the birth of your little girl am expecting my own bundle on 3rd January and cant wait xxx
Hi Julie, I remember you and I am so pleased that you are finally going to get your long-awaited bundle of joy. I remember what you went through. Please let us know how it all goes. x

Back