Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hey hon
Awwwwww you sound so happy and let that buzzing carry on!!
Your doing fab you should be really proud.. it cant be easy when your busy busy busy rushing around with your sister etc.
What date is the wedding?
Good to hear your having fun..........
xxxxxxx

Hi Curly, sorry I haven't been on your diary....can't wait to catch up on it tho :) Thanks for all your fab support. xxxxxxxxxx

Actually weighed myself today after 5 days on 810 and I'm now 9st 2.5lbs..... I'm pleased with this as anything under 9st 3lbs and I feel ok. I still have 2 days of this week left and with another week I'm hoping to lose the next 3lbs by dress fitting which is do-able on 810. That will take me to 8st 13.5lbs which has been my lightest on CD so far. So hopeully I'll get to the new goal 8st 9lbs (maybe even 8 st 11lbs if I'm happy when I get there). Sorry for the stats....just sorting them out in my own head. So pleased I went back on 810....I can be stricter with myself on it than 1000.

Today......gotta go sort the house out now, get ready and fly into town to sort out loads of hen and wedding stuff for my sis and run errands. Then I'm teaching from 2 pm - 8 30pm...... gotta sort out more outfits for this weekend :) it's a good thing I have a large wardrobe lol.

It was a boost having all those compliments in Dublin. Even my sisters fiance who's been away for a month said he would have walked right by me if my sis hadn't pointed me out. How funny! I had one of my Dads friends telling me not to lose anymore..... she has loads to lose she tells me....... funny people! Dad's not so keen on me staying on CD as he's read a load of bad press on CD in Ireland newspapers but he knows I'm being sensible.

Ooohhhh I wanna stay on here, put down my thoughts, catch up on old friends diaries here and new diaries and I really can't. I need more hours in the day. Okay diary back soon xxx

Wow - Sunshine you are doing amazingly well, and so glad to see you all positive and 'bouncy' if that makes sense?

Well done on your weigh in, that is fab too :)

I can understand everyone's worries, but as you say, you are being sensible and that is what counts. I'd love to read the bad press myself just to know what people are saying y'know?

Hope you are having a really good, albeit busy, day.

xx

Hey hon.........
I love reading your diary your sounding so happy at the moment and so buzzy and I feel like that today too.
Well done on a fab weigh in hon........ thats great ..

It must have been lovely to get such lovely compliments and ignore that person who told you to stop...... everyone has something to say your doing fab.
Cambridge has been going for over 25 years if it wasnt Good for you then it would not be approved.. iykwim..
Keep smiling hon your doing fab......
Have a good day
xxxx

Just popping in to to say that I'm back in my skinnies and really comfy in them. Have them tucked into my knee high brown boots. More shopping done today for hen (14 girls), wedding, myself and otherhalf. Just in middle of teaching right now.

OOohhhhh by the way Alex and Curly...I only weighed myself today as I was dying to know. Wed will be a week so no doubt I'll be reporting on that :)

Back to the slog now xxx

i love how motivated you sound hun! Its so infectious!
and you must be buzzing with all the compliments! Funny though how people are so happy now to comment on weight now youve lost loads....i had the bite that no one was willing to tell me to stop eating when i was fat, but they are all happy to tell me to stop dieting now i'm skinny! lol

Well done on the skinnies and the weight hun!!!!!

xx

Ahhhhhhh I'm so bloated this morning........totm is frustrating. Lost the 810 buzz but still enjoying it and now I'm actually sleeping. I have a new week back with a load of new students to meet starting today. Better get a move on, leaving in less than an hour!

I hope my cdc isn't weighing me today as I'm going from work and I'll be in heavy clothes (jeans etc) lol. I'm looking forward to 6 30 when i can get on with the housework, sort wknd outfits, get paperwork done, catch up with bridesmaid hen duties, catch up with loads of people.....sleep :) lol

No idea what I'm making for dinner yet..... not up for chicken.... i'll turn into one. May have white fish if there's some in the freezer.

See you later diary. x

Keep on keeping on hon, you are doing great.

xxx

Heey sunshine reading your diary im so happy for you and glad to read that u also seem happy too.! xx

Just wanted to say a Thank u too you as i remember when i started cd you were so friendly and helpful.! xx

Hey hon.......
Awww totm is a mare does make you feel rubbish and definatley bloated..
I have chicken nearly every night to, I really do need to vary my diet a little I do love a chicken salad though..
Hope you have a good day today hon x

Well done Sunshine on your WI and your determination to stick to 810. Hopefully now life is back to normal and you are teaching again you will find it easier to stick to and reach your goal for the dress fitting... hope you have a good day.

hope you had/have a super time in Dublin hun!
xx

Hope you are having a good trip to Dublin and enjoying being busy busy busy x

Hope you get back on this forum soon, all the regulars are going AWOL.... hope you had a great time in Dublin...

Hello at last my lovely friends, :) and thankyou for your messages,

I'm still in Dublin. Have had a very busy time but really enjoying being slim in my clothes. My head should be massive with all the lovely compliments. I have stuck with 810 every day apart from last night which was a huge important family dinner party after a marathon singing session all day. The food was yum and I loved it, fish and salads mainly. It was all very healthy but just not on the 810 plan. I chose to eat tho and I'm right back on track now.

I am not going to obsess about the last lot of lbs...I am fine now and will keep using 810 till i'm at goal. I'm still very focused tho. But this weekend we're away at a wedding in Wales which will involve food so that will be one meal off plan. Then 2 weeks later my sisters hen where I will def being enjoying that, cocktails and fab meals...i won't be going silly but i'll be having what I want. I figure i'll be on 810 for a while with the odd day off here and there.

My dress fitting is this Thursday which I'm no longer dreading :) On the clothes front I've discovered that finally Top Shop jeans suit me and so i'm treating myself to a new pair this week. Plus my skinnies have a hole in them and the shop are exchanging them for me so i'll have a brand new pair coming to me soon :) Yay.

I have so wanted to weigh myself but no scales at my Dads....i've felt small and my sister says i look slimmer but who knows lol!!! I've enjoyed wearing all my dresses and not feeling like a frump. I must have looked pretty large this time last year as everyone was comenting and I mean 100 ish people mentioning my weight :) hurray. Altho it's a huge bonus when people compliment me, I'm still doing this for me and that's what keeps me focused.

Way too much info to fill you all in on still but wanted you to know that I'm still loving 810 and still one happy bunny. Been missing you guys and hope everyone is doing well. I'm home late tonight, working 2 manic days and then off to Wales lol...... ah the time is flying.

Big hugs xxx

Back