Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Keeping in with the singing!!

Yay :)

So glad you had an amazing time xx

Hey hon!!!
Welcome back we have missed you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time at your sisters wedding..... and how amazing when you get all those compliments you must have felt amazing!!
Looking forward to seeing your pics, Good on you for going back on to 1000, the weight still comes off!
xxxx

Yay.... I weighed myself this morning and I'm pretty much the same weight so that's amazing after the weekend etc. Off to see my cdc now to get my new supply. At least I don't have extra weight to lose, just had some time off and now getting my head back into cd. I'm hooked on jacket potato's and tuna :)

My sister looked like a doll at her wedding. She was beautiful. She designed a drop pearl necklace and earings for me to wear with the Royal blue bridesmaid dress. So fab! My singing went well and I even sang in a soul voice part of my speech for a laugh which went down really well. She even booked me into a junior suite that i had to myself on the night...it was huge.

Finished work for the week so will def be able to go and read everyone's diaries and catch up. Look forward to it.

FFBT you okay hun?

xxx

Just back from CDC and her scales stayed the same too,....how fab! Take on chief bridesmaid duties and you'll be SO busy the with all the running about that it will help you stay the same weight lol!
I hate weighing in at night tho, much prefer morning weigh in's but i'm working!

I have to say I'm missing cooking normal meals like i'd love a spag bol! or turkey mince .....that's an incentive to keep on track....so I can get back to eating normally again. I'm off work fri, sat and sun so should have a good run at staying on 1000 and enjoying it. Seeing one of my best friends on saturday and we'll def be going for lunch. At last a weekend at home :) x

Congratulations on STS! Amazing, well done! x

Thanks hun, how are you getting on? I seriously think i stayed the same due to stress :) but nevermind. Do you know someone actually asked me how much I weigh and (I didn't tell them) they guessed me at around 8stone....lol......... a stone lighter than i am so it just goes to show the scales are helpful but nobody knows but ourselves what we weigh!!!!! made me laugh. I'd be a twig if i was 8stone!!!

So breakfast today was large mug of tea and cd peanut bar. Nice! 1000 here i come.... I have 6lbs to lose and that's def do-able on 1000 in 3-4 weeks.... that's my aim now. I have nothing mad on this next few weeks so i should be able to stick to it easily compared to the last 3 months of madness.

Bliss to have athe day off today and am popping out now. I'll see you all later. Have a great day everyone. xxx

Lol Laura, It will be a while as the official ones will take some time and my sis is away for 3 weeks.....the ones on my dads camera are lovely but he doesn't know how to put them on his computer so we'll have to wait!!! i'll put it in the title when i have some up lol.

Mad day so far and now i've just found out that my Dad is on his way to hospital in Dublin!!!! I see another flight coming on but i really can't afford to be going over. I can't bare him to be there without me , also when my sis is away on honeymoon.....oh this isn't good.

My life is never a simple one. My Dad is so precious to me........ boo. x

Oh Sunshine, sending a hug... Dad's are special. Hope he is OK honey.

xxx

STS is awesome, well done Sunshine... FFBT, please come back!

xxx

Thanks lovely peeps,

The sun is shining here today and i'm with one of my best friends all day today. Scales still showing the same today so I'll look forward to seeing them going down. I'd say it will take a while after being off plan for a while. Good day food wise yesterday so I'll choose well over dinner out today. I love the flexability on 1000. :)

Dad's still in A&E waiting on a bed. I'm not flying over just yet, gonna wait untill we know what's wrong with him and I have lots to sort out my end now that I'm actually back in the UK.

Yeah I agree....Fattyfattybumtum.....where are you hun? I know your Mum's op was delayed. Are you still there or at home? I'll call you soon and see how you're doing. Hugs.

I'll be home tonight and may just watch x factor.....have hardly seen any of it... looks a bit rubbish this year! So i'll pop in later.

Have a great day all and see you soon xxx

PS...Aussie I missed you while you were away. How were your travels and how is CD going for you?

Curly and Katy... you both seem to be doing really well. I still can't believe Curly you're at your second goal.......how brilliant! I can't wait to get in the 8stns again.

Hugs x

I've posted some bridesmaid pics up. They are snaps from other people that I've been tagged in but I thought it would at least give you an idea. xxx

Hi Sunshine and Fattyfattybumtum,
Just moved over to maintenance so wanted to say hello, have seen you both around for ages but only just moving up plans (on810).
Sorry to hear your dad is unwell Sunshine, hope he recovers soon. ((hugs)). Have to say, you look amazing! You are positively tiny, that is so inspiring. Absolutely love the bridesmaid dress, love the way they are so similar to the style of your sisters, glad you had a great time. Take care xx

wow sunshine you look absolutely fabulous!! Hope the day was wonderful for you and sis!

xx

Dress is beautiful Sunshine, you look fab!!!

xxx

Awww hi girlies and a big hi to Butterfly for joining us. It's a fab part of the forum and good luck to you for your next part of the journey.

I felt good at the wedding. Wish i had toned my arms but hey i can't have everything i want :) I would have been thrilled to have been at goal however I have that to look forward to now and can focus on getting there for Christmas instead. No point in looking back as we can't change anything. I had so many things going on that I'm lucky to have maintained my weight for now. So glad the dresses worked as I had the job of picking them and tried to match my sister's dress a bit. She picked the colour (i'd have loved navy but the royal blue really stood out especially in the sunshine :) )

I can't get over the junior suite she booked me!!!! it was amazing. could have lived there happily.

Ooohhh i have today off and needing it badly. Yesterday I had a fab girlie day. Lots going on and will share with you very soon :)

Be good today sunshine x

Back