Super fat on starting blocks

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Hey all, been here loads of times b4. I now feel like my weight is affecting my health so must do something about it. So Joined SW going to the classes as much as possible (I work shifts). I get 20 syns a day as my starting weight ia 28st 2lbs

Day 1 brunch - 3 sainsburys bgty sausages (1.5)
2 eggs, onion, mushrooms.

Dinner - 2 aldi chicken, cheese and bacon (2)
Loads of roasted super free veg

Meringue shells (5)
Sweetned quark and raspberries.

Day 2
Brunch quiche (3)

Dinner -sticky pork (4)
Salad and jacket potato

Baked peaches with ginger cream (5)

Hi there Debs. Am subscribing to your thread. I am not the best dieterin the world, I have struggled for a while.
Having decided to do 2-3 red days in the week seems to have helped me. Am weighing in at 16st.6lb as of today. This was my weight on 14th Feb 2011 and 13th June 2011. I have really struggled and cheated for so long. My graph on slimming world site looks like a heart trace.

Not the fault of SW just me being a foodaholic. Have knuckled down as I did in the beginning and I feel that putting Everthing on the thread has made a difference. It is the only place I am really honest no matter what.

It must be hard doing shift work and fitting meals around it. But write it all on here and go to wi as often as you can.
We will all be rooting for you.

What day do you usually weigh in? Good luck on your new journey.

Thanks nanny doreen :) I wi on a tuesday. I am the same I have been on a diet on ans off for years always come back to slimming world. But like I say its starting to hurt my back, knees and having problems with my feet and im only 31 :( I tjink I actually might manage this time. I will have rubbish weeks and I know that so im under no illusions this week. im on annual leave this week so not sure how it will go when im at work but half my collegues are on sw so that can only help :) xx

You too becciboo. The sticky pork was the sticky chicken recipe from the sw site..... but I had no chicken. It was so so yummy, and very quick and easy to make. Im going to Make it on cocktail sticks wi peppers and onions for next weeks tastings. Xx

Just out the bath and decided my first non scale victory victory is to be able to wrap a towel all the way around me. And tuck it in whilst I dry my hair :)x

Day 3 b/fast - 2 bgty sausages (1), mushrooms pepper n onion 2 eggs.

Lunch scrambled egg with spring onions

Dinner- chicken and roast veg. Baby pots

Oh had hex bread for lunch also

Disaster im at work and have to take someone to the chinese buffet :( I have to eat or she wont (autism) what should I choose its wi tomorrow. Noodles??

Hi if you've had a good week/day one meal shouldn't effect you life is always going to get in the way of weight loss but we can just make the best decisions.. I know whenever I get Chinese I get chicken in black bean sauce(5syns) and boiled rice(free) and its so delicious and I don't feel guilty at all!:) best of luck tomorrow with weigh in :) x

Hope you survived the Chinese! ! Don't worry! ! Flexi and carry on :)

Your doing ace x

Survived the chinese lol I even had some salad!! I have lost 8lbs at wi today so very pleased xxx

Wow! Thats an amazing loss, well done!

Hey, im fine. Having a good week :)

Back