Super Saturday ** hour by hour**

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Couldn't see a daily thread so started one :)

I've had about a litre of water and a choc mint shake so far..

Feeling good and really positive, gonna try to do 10,000 steps today, managed 9,500 yesterday :)

Hello.

Had my first WI today, and lost 9lbs, quite please with myself as I only started tuesday...

I'm off to the movies and going Christmas shopping afterward. Will walk as much as I can...

Yeay!!!

Well done Lovelynaett, 9lbs is excellent :)

I'm struggling to get the wtaer down, haven't done 2 litres yet, better get glugging!!

Fantastic Loss!

Hello.

Had my first WI today, and lost 9lbs, quite please with myself as I only started tuesday...

I'm off to the movies and going Christmas shopping afterward. Will walk as much as I can...

Yeay!!!

Hi Lovelynaett --

Wow! That is a fantastic result. Buy yourself a little something whilst shopping... you've earned it.

Thanks Sarah for starting the thread.

I have a had a shake, flavoured water, and a lot of coffee (I'm an addict), and I think I'll join you on the exercise. The WiiFit needs dusting -- maybe I'll use my feet to do it.

MM

evening girls

well done lovelynaett, thats a great result, good luck for next week!

well i got roped into helping my sister paint her living room, i HATE painting

have had 1 pack and 1.5l of water, must crack on with it

Claire,

Are you helping evil sister in the hope that she will be overcome by paint fumes? If so... paint on.

MM

Good Evening.

Just got home, went to the movies and shopping a bit...I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, only a couple of things left...

I'm gonna have my last shake for the day and then drink one more litre of water and I'm done...

It's hard to drink this much and to go out, I now know where to pee between home and central London...

I hear that... you learn where all the loos are if you are trying to drink your minimum 3 litres (or potty training a little one).

Claire,

Are you helping evil sister in the hope that she will be overcome by paint fumes? If so... paint on.

MM

no no this is the normal sister, lol

Claire,

O, you have one of each... lucky you.

Actually, I have three sisters two older: Nurse Rachet (a One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest reference)and Sybil (another book and made for TV movie reference) and then there is G.I. Jane (the younger sister).

I am truly the most normal person in my family... and I am very peculiar.

MM

Back