Super size me!!!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Well just watched that film super size me about maccy d's and at 1st i thought ohhhhhhhh its gonna make me crave a big mac but quite the opposite.

I watched the guy suffer from mood swings, dodgy tummy, bad wind, gaining 18lbs in 30 days!!!! and i thought wow i used to suffer big time from most of those!!! I always used to pick fights with my O/H and now things are brill so in love and hardly ever argue and my tummy (apart from bit of windy pops) never feels sluggish or heavy!!!

Id been strugging last week wondering if this diet was for me but past 3 to 2 days ive never felt better it has made me more determined and the support from u ladies (and occasional gentlemen) has been great

Ill shut up now :p

Thanks Guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heh.
I gave up McD's a few years back, but I couldn't resist a vanilla milkshake if my friends drag me in there :p
Or if someone else is paying, it's also OK to eat then. :p

McD's is bad for you, but it's *just* acceptable once a year, maybe. :p

jennikay, i know how you feel i'm like that with a chippie. One a year and i always think thats why i dont go as i feel bloated and its oily and urgh and so bad for you and expensive. My daughter had a McD recently with chicken i think and a milkshake and she read the calorie count which was about 1400! She is only 13 but hasnt been back since (thankfully they are a car journey away).

Just awful i so dont miss them i miss fruit and veg and meat like chicken and steak more then anything

i watched it while my OH was eating pizza next to me. he had to leave the room to finish eating it :D :D hee.

it's an awesome documentary... and mcD's or burger king are usually only when we're on a long car journey and end up starving because we don't plan ahead... ha.

abz xx

i used to be quite the addict to mcdonalds :rolleyes: had it about 3 or 4 times a week!! now thinkin of it makes me feel bit sick. and i have looked at the calorie count to. its crazy high :eek: i dont fancy one of them any time soon

Back