super speed breakfasts!

Mariad85

ShrinkingSlimmer
can anyone recommend and super speed brekkies? quick ones if poss as only av about 20 mins to do my brekkie at work in the mornings xx:D

im boring and have chopped fruit with fat free strawberry onken drizzled on it. if im feeling particularly lazy i just have a couple pieces of fruit. so its not 'wow' but you wanted something fast lol.

boiling an egg doesnt take long though :D

hehe ill do that!! thanks karen! :) again hehe xx

no worries! have you looked in the recipe section? some of the members have amazing recipes and ideas. i could do with browsing them as well to be honest lol x

i haven't but i will ava look.. tar :) always good to have new ideas init? xx

i only get 20 mins as well. do you have a microwave at work? I have porridge, pre done rice pudding just zap in microwave and add a ff yogurt or scrambled egg and beans and a brown roll.

hmm yeah! we have a microwave and george foreman! lol... i will try that... youve got me fancying scrambled egg now!! haha :-D

although the rice pudding sounds good?? what one do u recommend? xxx

i always have yog and fruit! but yesterday i had 1 slice of toast and 2 poached eggs in a microwave poacher turned out really well!

if you like porridge, buy a packet of frozen summer berries from the freezer section of the supermarket - it has loads of super speed fruits like raspeberries, blackberries and strawberries in. when the porridge is ready, add a handful of the berries to your porridge and not only does it thaw the berries, it thickens your porridge up nicely. it also makes your porridge go bright pink and purple which makes it look like rice pudding with jam! yum yum

if you like porridge, buy a packet of frozen summer berries from the freezer section of the supermarket - it has loads of super speed fruits like raspeberries, blackberries and strawberries in. when the porridge is ready, add a handful of the berries to your porridge and not only does it thaw the berries, it thickens your porridge up nicely. it also makes your porridge go bright pink and purple which makes it look like rice pudding with jam! yum yum

He he i do this too ......good times! also do it with the syn free rice pudding

hmm yeah! we have a microwave and george foreman! lol... i will try that... youve got me fancying scrambled egg now!! haha :-D

although the rice pudding sounds good?? what one do u recommend? xxx

I do my own rice pudding
50 g pudding rice(per portion)
1/2 pint water or use part of your HEA milk
boil in a pan for about 15/20 mins, you might have to add some more liquid.
i put mine in the fridge and take to work next day, just heat up in microwave add you fat free yogurt and add summer berries or any other fruit you fancy or just as it is!
Good brekkie to have on EE day as it saves your HEB choice! Enjoy :wavey:

I do my own rice pudding
50 g pudding rice(per portion)
1/2 pint water or use part of your HEA milk
boil in a pan for about 15/20 mins, you might have to add some more liquid.
i put mine in the fridge and take to work next day, just heat up in microwave add you fat free yogurt and add summer berries or any other fruit you fancy or just as it is!
Good brekkie to have on EE day as it saves your HEB choice! Enjoy :wavey:

sorry for the late reply! :) but yes! i will try this.. thank you hun!! :D:D

Back