Super Speed Soup

*angela*

Silver Member
Hi guys and girls... Made this for the first time this week? Has anyone tried it? If so how were your losses+how many times would u have included it during the week?

Thanks in advance xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Bump

Sent from my iPhone

Well i had it a good 3 or 4 weeks running but i cant say my losses have been any better than usual although the last 2 weeks the soup did bag me up.

I made a big pot last night and i had it for my lunch today and will have it for my lunch until tuesday. it is really tasty though and saves me a fortune on buying lunches, great for a snack aswell. Its ideal coz you get about 10 big bowls out of the pot.
You can only give it a go and see, but beware dont let any one in the loo after you lol :D

i dont make it exaclty the way on the recipie coz i dont like some of the things. i also dont make as much as i dont have a pot big enough and my freezer is full as it is so i cant fit a whole load of soup in. My recipies is:

A tin of chopped tomatoes
small tin of baked beans
tin of green lentils
tin of mixed bean salad
tin of carrots- you could use fresh i find tinned easier than chopping up
2 large onions
2 peppers - whatever colour i have in the house im not fussy:)
2 chicken stock cubes

put into pot and cover with water and cook for about 1 hour.

Once ive finished cooking it i put in some jalapenos to spice it up a bit- its delicious and saves me a fortune on buying a lunch every day :D

I think I'm going to try and give this a go!

I made a batch last week and first taste it was OK but couldn't manage much more than that. It was very grainy and I couldn't work out what that was. I am not a fan but for those that love veg/soup it should be good :p

I've made it , can't say whether it made a differance to my losses, but it's really tasty and very filling (yet it sustained me at work, shelf stacking)

Back