SuperFree is the key! Success Express one week challenge.

Oh awesome. That's great, especially with star week! Lost 2.5 tonight as well. So happy as I met my April target and am not firmly in the 12s. One of my biggest losses as well so an rally impressed. Will go back to extra easy this week but might so another week of success express in a month or so. Thanks for the great idea.

Going to do this again this week. Need 2.5lbs to get my 4 stone award so hopefully a week of this would make a big dent in that!

Haven't planned what to have yet but will update as I go along!

I'm going to sit down tonight and look at success express properly. Need a good loss next week. Do you all recommend doing it?

I'm going to sit down tonight and look at success express properly. Need a good loss next week. Do you all recommend doing it?

I really enjoyed it and lost 2.5 lbs.

I would definitely recommend. It was also really good having 2 of each healthy extras!!

I really enjoyed it and lost 2.5 lbs.

I would definitely recommend. It was also really good having 2 of each healthy extras!!

I think I will start this tomorrow, as I've got lamb shank from Aldi out for my tea and that would be 27.5 syns on SE.
From tomorrow I will start posting my SE menu's.
Fingers crossed for a big loss.

Going to give this a go! Not sure I will be able to do a whole week but will certainly aim to have a few success express days in :)

Oh yay... I think even a few days will make a difference to be honest. It's also a good thing to do if you have an event during the week as it can help to counteract a gain. Good luck :)

Right!

Yesterdays food....

Breakfast - Banana, Mango & Lychee Green Tea and a glass of water

Snack - Glass of Water

Lunch - Fruit Salad & a glass of water

Snack - Salted Caramel Green Tea

Dinner - Beef Ragu with Taglietelle with 40g of Reduced Fat cheddar (HEXA) and a large salad - lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn.

Snack - Rocky Road Hifi & Chocolate & Caramel Hifi (HEXB) and Salted Caramel Hifi (HEXB)

Syns: 0

HEXA: 1 - 40g reduced fat Cheddar

HEXB: 2 - 2x hifi light & 1 x hifi

Thursday's food....

Lunch - Mixed Salad (Gherkins, Cherry Tomatoes, Lettuce,Bacon & Pasta)

Snack - Chopped Mango with a Danio Peach Yoghurt (3 syns)

Dinner - Onion, Mushroom, Cherry Tomatoes & Spinach with Bacon, fat free yoghurt and pasta with 40g of Reduced Fat cheddar (HEXA)

Snack - Rocky Road Hifi & Chocolate & Caramel Hifi (HEXB) and Salted Caramel Hifi (HEXB)

Syns: 3 - Danio yoghurt

HEXA: 1 - 40g reduced fat Cheddar

Todays food....

Snack - Danio Passionfruit Yoghurt with punnet of blueberries (1.5 syn)

Lunch - Leftover &Onion, Mushroom, Cherry Tomatoes & Spinach with Bacon, fat free yoghurt and pasta with extra cherry tomatoes, spinach and beetroot & a glass of water Snack - Mango & Lychee Green Tea

Dinner -Oriental baked fish (cod, garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, coriander, lime zest) with large stir fry (pak choi, spring onion, garlic, red chilli, lime juice, baby sweetcorn, sugarsnap peas, spinach, asparagus, bean sprouts, soy sauce and 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce(3 syns))

Syns: 3 syns

HEXA: None :(

Exercise - 2km run

Last edited:
Yesterdays food.... not a great day as was shopping all day for a wedding outfit and didn't really feel hungry until dinner!

Breakfast - Glass of water

Snack: Banana

Dinner -Chicken Breast with large stir fry (pak choi, spring onion, garlic, baby sweetcorn, sugarsnap peas, spinach, asparagus, bean sprouts, soy sauce and stock pot)

Snack - 2 x Rocky Road Hifi & 2x Chocolate & Caramel Hifi (HEXB), 1 Diet Coke, 2 Tomato Juices

Syns: 0 syns

HEXB: 2 - 4x hifi light

Todays food....

Breakfast - Banana, Red Pepper Omelette with 30g Cheese and a Green Tea and a glass of water

Snack - Satsuma, Peppermint and Liquorice Tea

Dinner -Roast Chicken with rice (cooked in a veg stock pot), garlic mushrooms (1.5 syns) and mixed veg (red yellow and orange peppers, aubergine, courgettes, carrots) & Coke Zero

Snack - 2 x Diet Pepsi , Pot of pistachios (2x HEXB) + 4 mini cheddars (4 syns?!)

Syns: 5.5 syns

HEXA: 30g cheese

HEXB: 2 - 56 pistachios

Monday's eats...

Breakfast - Glass of Water, was so busy and had meetings all morning :(

Snack - Cappuccino Mullerlight - YUM!

Lunch - Waitrose Side Salad (Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Cucumber, Carrot, Sweetcorn), Beetroot, Poached salmon with a quarter of a tub of cottage cheese and 2 ryvita (1/2 HEXB)

Snack - Green Tea and Hersheys Dark Chocolate and Almond Bite - 2.5 syns

Snack - Berry Medley

Dinner - Prawns and scallops with mixed veg (courgette, onion, carrot, aubergine, mushroom, asparagus, peppers) and pasta with mixed leaf salad

Snack - 1 Rocky Road Hifi and 1 Salted Caramel Hifi

Syns: 2.5 syns

HEXB: 2 - 2 Ryvita, 1 Hifi Light and 1 Hifi.

Weigh in tomorrow evening.....

Lost 1.5 tonight so really happy!

Will have a week back to normal Extra Easy and then another week of Success Express the following one! Am hoping to get into the 10s by July.

I'm definitely on Success Express plan this week. After a few weeks of gains over the past 6 weeks, I need a good weight loss.

Todays food

B: Melon, strawberries, grapefruit and mullerlight
L: Soup - carrots, celery, green pepper, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, veg stock, paprika, oregano and baked beans. Wholemeal bread roll 60g (HEXB).
S: Apple, 2 Tangerines.
T: LM RO&R Sausage, spoon of mashed potato, brocolli and baby corn.
S: Salted caramel hifi (HEXB)
HEXA: Skimmed milk (Tea's and coffees)
HEXB: WM bread roll and Salted Caramel Hifi

Day 2

Scales this morning:
9st 10.5lb
B:
Melon, kiwi, strawberries and a mullerlight.

L: Soup: carrots, celery, green pepper, garlic, onion, tinned tomatoes and baked beans, with paprika and oregano. WM bread roll.

S: Grapes, 2 x tangerines and a banana (for before running). 2 x aldi 70 cal benefit bars (After running)

T: Stir fry veg and prawns, egg noodles and stir fry sauce (3syns)

S: Banana cake (2.5 syns)

Syns: 5.5/15
Body magic: 5 mile run - 51 minutes

Last edited:
Day 3

Scales this morning: 9st 9lb
B: Weetabix x 2, skimmed milk and banana and strawberries.

S: Grapes

L: Soup: carrots, celery, green pepper, garlic, onion, tinned tomatoes and baked beans, with paprika and oregano. WM bread roll. Melon and strawberries.

T: Chicken and veg.

I will have a small treat tonight, but not sure what yet. It might be a seductive salted caramel hifi with my brew before bed.

Day 4

Scales this morning: 9st 8lb

B: grapefruit. Egg, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.

L: salad.

T: Chinese. Chicken and blackbean sauce with boiled rice.

Ended up having extra easy day today because of syns for the takeaway.

So I managed 3 full days of success express, and then 4 days of extra easy, but with plenty of superfree, it was probably more like 1/2 superfree, 1/2 free food.

Back