SuperFree is the key! Success Express one week challenge.

Hi Jennie,
Thinking of giving success express a go after a terrible weekend where I totally fell off the wagon! I'm sure I've gained this week (won't know until tomorrow but will keep you informed!) so looking to give myself a bit of a kick to get it back off again! I think we have similar start and goal weights too so may hopefully work similarly for me (I hope! Hehe). How many days do you suggest doing it for? Xx

I did it for 3 days and 4 days on extra easy. It made me more aware of the super free and the smaller portions of potato and pasta etc definitely did me good
Weigh in tonight showed a 4.5lb loss!?

Wow, that's really impressive!! I'm thinking of trying 1 week success express and then 1 week extra easy and see how I go. Got weigh in tomorrow evening after an awful week so absolutely dreading it :( but oh well, onwards and upwards with success express! Determined to have a good week now. When is your next weigh in?

Tuesday. Only 1.5lb to lose and 3 weighins to do it before holiday

Fantastic thread am here to subscribe and watch your food diaries really need the inspiration, I am still pouting about staying the same this week, despite walking miles and miles :0(.

never tried this speed to success thingy so will give it a try... Nothing ventured nothing lost!

Seem todo well until the evening meal... May have cracked it today though...

breakfast - 2x weetabix (HEX B) and sliced banana, skimmed milk (HEX A allowance)

lunch - rocket salad, shredded beetroot, baby plum tomatoes, chopped orange pepper, chopped ocean sticks

dinner - rocket salad, chicken shaslick (pepper and tomatoes), raita, 1.5 poppadom

have drank 4 pints of water throughout the day (good exercise dashing backwards and forwards to the loo every 10 mins) lol

Back