Superfree Soup anyone tried this?

teresa32uk

Silver Member
I have today made the 12 Superspeed food soup and i was wondering if anyone has had really good results after trying this on extra easy? It cost £5 to make so i hope it works. Let me know how you all got on with it.:confused:

I looked at the recipe and I think there's too many beans in it for me........I'd be blowing the duvet off the bed! :eek:

On Thursday night our consultant said that any group who have eaten the soup three times a week have had fantastic weight loss. She's encouraging us to make it for the community weight loss challenge.

I usually just make a free lentil or veg soup so I will deff try this!

Anyone any ideas what i can use in the soup instead of baked beans and tomatoes ?

Cannelloni beans? I really like them and they are kinda like baked beans without the sauce.

I'm wondering if you could add a tin of mushy peas as well to see what that would taste like.

I reckon it can be done for less than £5 even if following this recipe, but it's essentially just a vegetable and bean soup so you could use any leftover veggies. But I have to say that the slimming battle isn't won or lost on a single dish, it's because of lots of little changes that all add up to sustainable weight loss. After all we're not doing the cabbage soup diet here.

Last edited:
Well its deff not going to cost me a £5 lol! I wouldn't spend that on a soup.

Hello!! I have been trying this since i posted the recipe last monday. Im weighing in tonight and so will let you know tomorrow how the loss went. I normally lose 1lb a week so am hoping to have a good one. I also had this blended one night which was really nice and i added chunky veges to it to make it a ratatouille and i added chicken and curry powder to have a bit of an indian meal :) i ate it twice a dayfor 5 days :)

good luck to all those that have tried it and let me know how you get on

xx

think i am gona make this for dinner! well not got all the ingredients but will make do with what i have!

no parsnips or leeks or green lentils but got red lentils and some random frozen casserole veg! gonna bung it all in and see what happens!

X

wow u r not kidding this makes a LOT of soup! i have a huge soup pot and its filled almost right up with this! hoping its nice coz theres sooooooo much of it lol! just sticking it on 2 simmer while i go tidy up the house then it will be ready 4 dinner :)

X

Back