superfree

vixp

Gold Member
Would it be unhealthy to have a day of just superfree but have HEX and min syns of 5 what do we think? Just for a boost of weight loss xx

vixp said:
Would it be unhealthy to have a day of just superfree but have HEX and min syns of 5 what do we think? Just for a boost of weight loss xx

Er yes!

Sw is a healthy balanced diet that incorporates free foods, superfree, HEX's & syns to become this.

Take away one of those things and you no longer have a healthy balanced diet.

I can`t see that it would hurt, you are still having your HEX's.
You would still be getting protein, fruit and veg's.
Would only be for one day as well.

You would still be getting protein, fruit and veg's.

I thought only fruit & veg was superfree.
and some proteins free (depending on what day your doing!)
Can someone please clarify?

Would it boost your weight loss? It may do - it may not.

Would it be healthy - all depends exactely what it is you're planning on eating and how much to ensure you have a recommended daily allowance of all the major groups.

Would it be sustainable - i (personally) doubt it.

Whilst (i'm going to assume the OP is an Extra Easy person - as that's most common these days) EE says 1/3rd of the plate should be superfree, that is a minimum guideline and the more the merrier - and success express is 2/3rds of the plate - I think it'd be hard to do without incorporating some kind of pulses (typically not superfree) or high protein (meat/fish) food stuffs.

I thought only fruit & veg was superfree.
and some proteins free (depending on what day your doing!)
Can someone please clarify?

Sorry, I was including free as well as superfree. :)

Was thinking all fruit n veg but didnt think of success express think this is the way forward for a big boost xxx

I think it would be wise to add some form of protein such as chicken, tuna, beans etc as these would keep you feeling fuller for longer than just fruit and veg.

I have heard some consults say ibstead of 1/3 superfree, have 2/3 superfree for a week. Either way SW is about a healthy balanced diet and all SF wouldn't be healthy lol

I have heard some consults say ibstead of 1/3 superfree, have 2/3 superfree for a week. Either way SW is about a healthy balanced diet and all SF wouldn't be healthy lol

2/3rds superfree would be Success Express which kind of turns the tables on Extra Easy - 2/3rds of every plate should be superfree - but you do (as i recall) get two HeA and HeB - but where syn values differ between a red and a green day (say for a supermarket brought sausage) rather (as with EE) the lower syn value, you have to use the higher syn value.

We were told about the success express in group this week. Its only for people who have been on the plan a while. And the max you should do it for is a week then you go back to normal. You can do it for less time if you wish. This is for people who need a boost if their weightloss has slowed or stopped.

Back