1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Superfree

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kittypuss85, 9 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Kittypuss85

Kittypuss85 Well-Known Member

Hi, I am new to SW a d I apologise that this might have been asked before.

Do I have to have 1/3 superfree at each meal sitting? I ask as I am finding breakfast difficult.

I can manage 1/3 at lunch and dinner, but breakfast gets me.

I like an egg based breakfast, boiled, fried, scrambled, etc etc and sometimes add beans but they aren't super free.

I don't like cereal and I have yogurt for after lunch or dinner.

I do snack on fruit. Is that sufficient instead of having it with brekkie?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Its recommended on all plans but not mandatory on any xx

4. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

In essence, no. SW say that certain meals and foods don't require an additional 1/3 superfree.

I personally never have superfree with breakfast as I find I can't fit it in to what I eat.

5. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Well-Known Member

I agree it is only a recommendation, partly to limit your portion sizes and add extra fruit and veg into your diet.

Have you tried canned plum or grilled cherry tomatoes and/or mushrooms with your eggs? I boil canned tomatoes until the juice thickens, love it with scrambled egg. xxxx