Supergran! Day.............

Morning Ladies

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

Seems like we're all on track, this time we're going to do it!

Working today June? Enjoy, but keep away from those flipping sweets.

morning,

the sun is shinning and i am off to work, being good only munching on pink ladies, have you heard from robyn.hope all is well see you :)

Hi June

Hello You,

So what diet are you on at the mo. Hang on, I think Nikkie did tell me but I have such a bad memory, I've forgotten!

Nice to speak to you.

Love Helen
x:D

Hi June
How are you getting on today? Still swimming the english channel? Or is it a round or two with Tiger Woods!
biggrin.gif

I think it's fantastic that you are finding new things to do, I think you are going to be very slim and fit in record time! You will put us all to shame!
clapping.gif

Question for you June....What on earth are pink ladies? Apart from the girls in grease that is! I'm completly intrigued!
Hope you have had a great day at work, I will be joining you again by the end of this month I hope!
Take care

Tracey!!

I'm surprised at you, you being such a foodie. A Pink Lady is an apple (I think!)

Ah yes! Of course! I didn't think it would be apples! LOL
I thought it might be something exciting!
grin.gif

I can be such a dunce sometimes LOL
clown.gif

NOT JUST AN APPLE A VERY JUICY ONE...

HI HELEN I AM THAT NAUGHTY PILL REDUCTIL,

WELL UNTILL I GO TO MY DOC ON THURS THAT IS:D :D :D

BLOOD PRESSURE?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BLOOD PRESSURE READING A 46YR SHOULD HAVE.........GOING TO DOC ON THURS TOHAVE IT CHECKED.......WENT LAST WEEK AND IT WAS HIGH, NEVER HAD PROBLEM BEFORE
GOT A HOME CUFF BP THINGY AND IT IS 164/84:confused:

Hi June
I'm not sure about your blood pressure either. I expect the doc will be able to sort you out!
It's good news about your friend, fingers crossed he makes a speedy recovery!
Take care

There you go June, some blood pressure info for you. Blimey I'm getting quite good at this hi tech stuff, didn't think I'd manage to paste this over;)

American Heart Association recommended blood pressure levels

Blood Pressure Category

Systolic (mm Hg) Diastolic(mm Hg)
Normal less than 120 and less than 80
Prehypertension120–139 or 80–89
High
Stage 1 140–159 or 90–99
Stage 2 160 or higher or 100 or higher

Last edited:
Good Morning June!
How are you getting on today? Still going strong I hope!
Try not to worry too much about your blood pressure, I'm sure the doc will be able to get you sorted out!
Whens your next swimming lesson? Is it your golf lesson today? Have fun and let me know how you get on, Ive always fancied learning to play!
Have a fantastic day and keep munching those apples!

hi everyone,

thanks cheb about blood pressure i just have to wait till tomorrow for doc:( :(

tracey swimming sunday and golf 6.30 tonight, i sound so energetic!!!!!!!!

still munching the pink ladies weight lost to date is 6 pounds in a week, no it will slow down now as most of it is prob water:( neither mind,will get there,

no more news about friend, i dont like to keep phoning, as she is prob out of her mind with worry,but fingers crossed

Back