Supergran! Day.............

Wow! 8lb! Well done June :D

nikki think you right to hide the scales we are getting obsessed with what the scales say, whether it good or bad.

keep going on ss your be there in no time:D

being very childish

......changed my ticker so only had two pounds to lose....just to see what it looked liked.........:rolleyes: now cant get it back:eek: only code

Hi June!
How are you getting on today? Still going strong I hope!
It won't be long and your Ticker really will read only 2lb to go!
Keep being strong June!

very depressed..put on 2 pounds how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: throwing scales thru window:eek:
eating about one third less on tab then before.
from
fed up of hastings

Hi
First of all DO NOT PANIC!!!!! If you are eating healthy low cal/low fat food and you are eating smaller amounts, surely you are going to lose weight? Now could the extra 2lb be water retenion or possibly be muscle due to your exercise? Don't give up June! You have done brilliantly and I'm sure you will lose loads more weight, don't get too hung up on the scales! Keep up the good work and soon you will be slim, keep your chin up sweety and keep taking the pills. Do NOT comfort eat, you will only regret it!
Hugs

how is your leg, take it you did not make brighton[/quote]
Hi June
No, I had a very boring day at home! Foot still painfull, but much better than it was.
I'm going to use the money I saved today to put towards the deposit for the Dubai trip.Not sure where I'm going to find the rest of the money, but something will turn up! Are you still coming with us? I think we will be booking it up very soon! I'm going to phone Rob tomorrow and let him know I will be going back to work next week, I think I'm ready to face the world again! Besides I really need the money!
How did your golf lesson go today?
I hope you havn't been worrying about that 2lb, I'm sure it's just a blip and you will drop a load more weight very soon.
Have a nice evening.

hi tracey, it would be good to have you back at work.....four walls will make you go stir crazy......guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2pounds have come off again....golf good apparently i have a good swing;)

news update on friend

knows his b.day talking lots most of it nonsense(his back to normal) feed tube out and sipping coffee:) :) :) :) :) :)

Good Morning June
I am so very pleased that you friend is starting to make progress, it is wonderfull news!
Well done on that extra 1/2lb! Your diet is really going well for you!
Well done on your hard work!

Back