Supermarket Recommendations

New on the market, Muller Light Desserts. Come in 3 flavours, toffee, milk chocolate or white chocolate. Only tried the milk chocolate so far but it was delicious and only 5 syns per 100g pot. On offer for £1 per pack of 4 in Asda at the moment................... Nutrition Information | Müller

Low syn light choices ready meals

Hi, here are the low syn light choices ready meals requested.
All syn values are for extra easy.

Light choices beef in red wine sauce, frozen, 4.5
Light choices beef lasagne, frozen, 5
Light choices braised beef & mash, chilled, 6.5
Light choices cauliflower cheese, chilled, 5
Light choices cheese & broccoli pasta bake, chilled, 5.5
Light choices chicken & pasta bake, frozen, 5.5
Light choices chicken curry with rice, frozen 5
Light choices chicken tikka masala & rice, frozen, 6
Light choices chicken hotpot, frozen 6
Light choices chicken with baby potatoes, chilled, 4.5
Light choices chicken, prawn & chorizo paella, chilled, 5
Light choices creamy mushroom pasta, chilled, 4.5
Light choices ham & mushroom tagliatelle, chilled, 6.5
Light choices lamb moussaka, chilled, 6.5
Light choices minced beef & potatoes, chilled, 6.5
Light choices minced beef hotpot, frozen, 7
Light choices mushroom risotto, frozen, 5
Light choices mushroom stroganoff & rice, chilled 4
Light choices sweet & sour chicken with rice, chilled, 4
Light choices sweet chilli chicken with noodles, frozen, 4
Light choices sweet szechuan chicken with noodles, frozen 5
Light choices thai red chicken curry with rice, chilled 6
Light choices tomato & cheese pasta bake, chilled 3

Anyone know where i can get Skinny Cow icecream? I have walk the feet of myself with no luck. I have tried Asda,Tesco,Iceland,Lidl and Aldi. Do i need to try the bigger stores do you think?
I know I want to buy the triple choc ice cream lollies, but asda & tesco don't sell them. Does any1 know if sainsbury's or morrisons do?

Hiya, dont know if youve found them yet or not but I found them last summer in Tesco ( have some still in the freezer) Maybe it was a summer special type thing. You could always give Tesco customer service line a call ( its manned by real people!). Sorry cant be more helpful x

Morrison's Onion Ring Snacks (25g) = 6 syns

If anyone is a crisps addict like me, Morrison's Onion Ring Snacks are stacked full of flavour, don't taste oily, and have just the right ratio between crisp and flavour (lol). Also, because they're so lightweight, 25g is actually approximately a small bowl full (but please weigh exactly using a scale if you're having these!) so you do get a fair bit of bite for your syns! Mmmmm :drunk:

Hi all!!! does anyony know the syns values of LIDL Mister Choc minis assorted?

Basically I bought a bag of these mixed mini chocolates which are similar to twix, milkyway etc so that I would be able to enjoy a treat but then could not find out the syn value or the calorie content!! please help!!

Hi,

Lidl sell low fat yoghurt that are in the same style pot as muller lights - Same flavours etc.

Does anyone know if these are syn free?

Thanks

Hi, the Lidl Milbona yogarts are:- cherry and strawberry - free. Mint, orange and vanilla with choc sprinkles are 1/2. Lemon cheesecake is 1. I personally prefer them to muller, theyre less artificial tasting. Enjoy.

Great thread... does anyone know if the asda snartprice low fat fruit yogurts have syns?
Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back