Supermarket Recommendations

Does any know how many syns in asda chosen by you sweet chilli shredded beef says on here 1/2 syn per pack but that was in 2011. Thank u

Brillant idea!!!

Hi All

I thought it would be nice to set up a thread where we can recommend low syn items that we have bought from the supermarket and enjoyed, so that other people can try them. Can this be made into a sticky please?

Please add your favorite supermarket buys so that we can try something new!

I have just tried Iceland Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil sauce (2 syns on red and EE for the whole pack) and you can cook it in the microwave!

They were very filling and very nice!

Be great if some pics of the recommendations could be added too x

Hi I just had Marks and spencer balanced for you meatballs and spaghetti in sauce. I bought it cause it was reduced and I need something quick to microwave. looked it up syns on line only 5.5 syns. I'm happy as i was expecting worse!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the syn value (on EE) for Youngs Fish in Sauce (either the Parsley or the Butter) please?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

For any Asda shoppers. Their 39% less fat green pesto is quite tasty and comes in at only 1.5syns per tbsp, compared with standard green which is 4syns per tbsp! Well worth a try for a quick easy pesto pasta or on grilled chicken

oh thanks for that. I love pesto and usually have it with pasta on my weigh-in day. Have been using red because it's a few less syns but will be green this thurs, yay!!

Definitely Peakz Crunchy Chocolate Squares! However, you get them at £2.29 for 3 in TK MAXX at the moment and Holland & Barrett. They come in 6 flavours, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Orange, Plain Chocolate, Berry, Mint. Best part they are 7.5 syns and 153 cals per pack.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 12
Back