Supermarkets are full of bad food...

Good News Lesly, we couldn't believe that he was continuing to trade, if we had taken the liberties he had when there was Foot and Mouth we would have been strung up, so thats brilliant.

xx

I have always felt very cocky about the fact that My Family Eats Healthyly, OMG what a chump I am, in my case it is the portion sizes that are my downfall. I do shop in Waitrose and Aldi and I now read all the lables and I am reducing the size of portions I dish up.

I think once you've cracked portion control, you're really more than half-way there....I just bought some new bits of crockery - called "individual pasta dishes" - I'm so glad I only bought two, because each one would hold enough sauced pasta for the two of us combined....

However, even after all these years of practising, it took a few meals to realise that we were eating more than normal from the new dishes....duh!

I must admit when I read Icemoose's first posting, I had to think about this as it's something I hadn't noticed.

Why? Because I buy my fruit and veg at the market, or off a local stall (or neighbours give me things!). I buy my meat at the butcher's... and I pretty much only use the supermarket for cleaning products and loo rolls etc these days! (oh and tins of tomatoes, of course!)

This has just become such a habit for me now!
Any chance of a copy of your daily diet ??

You have such an amazing weight loss.

x

Bettyboo

Back