Supernatural - May have spoilers

I'm going to be living in this part of the board soon. Please tell me someone else here watches Supernatural??

It starts up again on Sunday on ITV2 at 9pm! I'm so excited! :D

I love it, the fit lads help though....lol.
Why do they have to change the blooming channels all the time, I usually only check on the terrestrial channels so will have to put it on my calendar ....lol

Wonder what they have got for us this series.....can anyone remember how the last one ended.....can remember the demon after there dad...but Im not sure how it ended, wonder if they will remind us. :eek:

Meg was a girl possessed by a demon, they banished the demon and Meg died.

They found their dad and rescued him, only for Dean to realise that he was possessed by the main demon (the one that had killed their mum and they were tracking). The dad/demon held Sam 'hostage' (unable to move) and started killing Dean. Then John (the dad - just remembered his name) managed to overpower the demon temporarily and got control of his body back and stopped killing Dean.

They managed to get the demon out of John, then they were driving down a road - Same driving, John in the passenger seat, and Dean laid across the back. When a truck hit the car. The truck driver got out and we see that he is possessed. The last shot was the camera zooming out as we see the car as a whole, and all the guys in really bad shape.

Meg was a girl possessed by a demon, they banished the demon and Meg died.

They found their dad and rescued him, only for Dean to realise that he was possessed by the main demon (the one that had killed their mum and they were tracking). The dad/demon held Sam 'hostage' (unable to move) and started killing Dean. Then John (the dad - just remembered his name) managed to overpower the demon temporarily and got control of his body back and stopped killing Dean.

They managed to get the demon out of John, then they were driving down a road - Same driving, John in the passenger seat, and Dean laid across the back. When a truck hit the car. The truck driver got out and we see that he is possessed. The last shot was the camera zooming out as we see the car as a whole, and all the guys in really bad shape.

AAAAHHHH thats right I remember now.....oooo its sooo exciting, I love stuff like this.

You could try this site:

Television Without Pity

Their X-Files recaps used to make me cry with laughter, but not all the recappers are as good. Some of them are wedged very far up their own a*ses, some are very funny. Haven't read the SPN ones as I am only on episode 6

Watch the 1st series but missed some bits:( :mad: so bought the boxed set when it came out and watched it all again:D

Both brothers are really fit;)

Can't wait for Sunday 9 pm.

I'm so excited!!!
angel_ss.gif
angel_ss.gif
angel_ss.gif

Thanks guys for the reminder, I would have forgotten then kicked myself for missing it, not sure if that channel has a catch up day like E4. Happily I have set it up on my sky planner so I will remember every week.

Back