Supersize Me!

Dance_Magic

I just got around to watching this documentary, such an eye opener. I never eat at places like McDonalds, Burger King etc because I'm vegetarian, but if I did i'd certainly never go again after watching this!
It's incredible how much damage an unhealthy diet can do to your body in such a short period of time! Granted he was eating it 3 times a day but still.

I keep watching programmes like this, along with Embarrassing Fat Bodies. It's definitely keeping me focused on why i'm doing this.

I watched this just after it came out and went straight out and bought the dvd....iwatch it about once a month now just as a reminder............doesnt matter how many times i see it it still shocks me !

Stephie77 xxx

I saw this once and was also shocked at how much damage his diet did in just one month.
Makes me feel bad about what I was putting into my body and the damage I could have done (luckily my blood pressure and everything is normal atm) even though I wasn't eating fast food 3 times a day I was still eating rubbish.

The crud in fast food and any processed food apparently builds up over time in our bodies........ yuuuuuuuk.

Back