Supersize v super skinny

I'm addicted!!
I watch it online on a daily basis, even if its just 1 episode.. as soon as they show the clip of the person in america, i'm in floods of tears & have all my motovation back!! :)

have your seen obese a year to save my life now that is a fab program for insperation =] i love watching it xx

omg no i havent seen that?? What chanel? where can i watch it? lol xx

I have just watched and was shocked, such a reality check especially the American bit! The size of those coffins were shocking!!!!! They were lovely woman and would love to see if they succeed in the future!!

obese a year to save my life is on sky1 type it in google and sky1 website will come up and you can watch it on there its brill theres loads of episodes on there its an hour episode and you see them at the start and follow them through out the year so you see how much they have lost i love watching it =] xx

It wouldnt let me watch it on the sky website because i don't have sky :( apparently you need a sky account

=[ thats so stupid =[ have your got sky1 on your telly no coz im on vergin and we still have sky1 and that try and find im not sure what day its ok i have it to record series and watch it when i have time like a sunday ill just watch about 3 episodes one after the other i hope you can find it its really gd xx

I've just got freeview and i don't have sky1! so annoying, hopefully i'll find it on youtube or something eventually! I really want to watch half a ton mum again.. that inspired me soo much but i cant find that anywhere either :( xx

dont think i have seen that 1 but yeah have a look on you tube its brill =] xx

thanx chicken and look i have a avatar yay lol haha mite find one of me smileing i look a bit miserable in that 1 oh and i think i mite watch it to hehe =] xx

yayy you have a pic :)
I just watched half a ton man and i'm more motivated than ever!! xx

same i cant beleve the man that lost all that w8 and put it all bk on again mental!! xx

I know its shocking!! I know for a fact WHEN i get to 10 stone i will do everything in my power to stay there and never get to this point again!! - I couldn't beleive the man at the beginning who had been living on his stomache for 7 years!! x

Wow - intense video! I'm motivated to get my weight off, but worried about keeping it off in the long run.

Was shocked at last nights supersize v. superskinny...

That guy was in complete denial about how much he actually eats. On the other hand, the skinny girl just having tea for breakfast then a pepperami for lunch? thats madness! lol

lauren-1986 said:
Was shocked at last nights supersize v. superskinny...

That guy was in complete denial about how much he actually eats. On the other hand, the skinny girl just having tea for breakfast then a pepperami for lunch? thats madness! lol

At some points though I thought she was completely missing the point of the programme.
It's weird how a lot of the "skinnies" seem to drink tea/coffee/coke as a substitution for food.

i find this programme a bit wrong, i dont know what it is but i dont like the making someone skinny sit and eat tons of junk food i think its ridiculous thing to do! im all for showing them how little or how much they eat but they surely can do this in other ways than sitting watching each other suffer? i dont know just find it a weird concept and very risky that obese person could end up starving themselves in the unhealthy way after as they managed one week, but we obviously dont see that!!

Back