Supersize vs superskinny

Watching! :D

The Biggest Loser USA has just started again on Sky Living - I think on Mondays (or is it Tuesdays... mmm, can't remember :p). I love the Biggest Loser programmes. This series has a couple of twists so far, so it looks like it's gonna be good. :)

The Biggest Loser USA has just started again on Sky Living - I think on Mondays (or is it Tuesdays... mmm, can't remember :p). I love the Biggest Loser programmes. This series has a couple of twists so far, so it looks like it's gonna be good. :)

Monday at 8pm I found. It's on ep 4 now but they're repeating 1 &2 on sat afternoon, and 3 at 7pm on the Monday before ep 4

Monday at 8pm I found. It's on ep 4 now but they're repeating 1 &2 on sat afternoon, and 3 at 7pm on the Monday before ep 4

Thanx Hon. :)

Lol goold ol' grumpy british ey

I would have had to make do with the UK one because I don't get Sky Living :(. Never mind at least I wont get jealous of their huge weekly losses compared to mine - which is stupid of me because they exercise like crazy

Watched it whilst eating chocolate ;) lol

I think it helps when a diet is similar to yours, the bigger people seem to eat excessively, like the last one excised on chinese and chocolate. I cant relate to that as I cook most of my food from scratch.

X

Back