Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Suplizi's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by suplizi, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Right after been doing SW now for 9 months, I think its about time I did a food diary, the weight loss has started to slow and the odd food is starting to hop into my mouth! I was exclusively EE until a couple of weeks ago and now mainly red days. I always use skimmed milk and have no sugar in my tea or coffee with just a splash of milk in each
    Anyways:-

Monday 28 June
    Breakie - Weetabix(HEb), milk (skimmed) (HEa) small amount of sweetner

Snack - Orange

Lunch - Chicken breast cooked in tinned toms with chilli and peppers, steamed brocolli, green beans and cabbage.

Snack - Orange and Alpen Light bar (HEb)

Dinner - Huge salad all free, with cottage cheese and rest of chicken breast and tom sauce.

Snack - nectarine, apple & cherries

syns - 3 fruit pastiles, one (large) pretzil & pink and white. 2 caliypso mineral water sugar free ice poles (could be syn free)

drinks, coffee, tea, sugar free pop and water

exercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

I struggled with my syns today, had a great deal of fruit so didnt need anything extra, had a large amount of wine over the weekend so the lower amount of syns would hurt!!!

So there you go my first diary, will help me see what I am eating written down.

Helen x

Last edited: 29 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Tuesday 29 June

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEb), sliced Banana with skimmed milk (HEa) Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Apple and 1 mineral water ice pole

Lunch - 6 Wholemeal crispbreads (HEb) cottage cheese, smoked salmon cucumber and tomato.
    Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Nectarine

Dinner - Smoked salmon salad, cottage cheese salad

Snacks/syns

Excercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

plenty of water and sugar free pop!

Last edited: 29 June 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.