Suplizi's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by suplizi, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Right after been doing SW now for 9 months, I think its about time I did a food diary, the weight loss has started to slow and the odd food is starting to hop into my mouth! I was exclusively EE until a couple of weeks ago and now mainly red days. I always use skimmed milk and have no sugar in my tea or coffee with just a splash of milk in each
    Anyways:-

Monday 28 June
    Breakie - Weetabix(HEb), milk (skimmed) (HEa) small amount of sweetner

Snack - Orange

Lunch - Chicken breast cooked in tinned toms with chilli and peppers, steamed brocolli, green beans and cabbage.

Snack - Orange and Alpen Light bar (HEb)

Dinner - Huge salad all free, with cottage cheese and rest of chicken breast and tom sauce.

Snack - nectarine, apple & cherries

syns - 3 fruit pastiles, one (large) pretzil & pink and white. 2 caliypso mineral water sugar free ice poles (could be syn free)

drinks, coffee, tea, sugar free pop and water

exercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

I struggled with my syns today, had a great deal of fruit so didnt need anything extra, had a large amount of wine over the weekend so the lower amount of syns would hurt!!!

So there you go my first diary, will help me see what I am eating written down.

Helen x

Last edited: 29 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Tuesday 29 June

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEb), sliced Banana with skimmed milk (HEa) Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Apple and 1 mineral water ice pole

Lunch - 6 Wholemeal crispbreads (HEb) cottage cheese, smoked salmon cucumber and tomato.
    Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Nectarine

Dinner - Smoked salmon salad, cottage cheese salad

Snacks/syns

Excercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

plenty of water and sugar free pop!

Last edited: 29 June 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.