Suplizi's Food Diary

suplizi

I see the light!
Right after been doing SW now for 9 months, I think its about time I did a food diary, the weight loss has started to slow and the odd food is starting to hop into my mouth! I was exclusively EE until a couple of weeks ago and now mainly red days. I always use skimmed milk and have no sugar in my tea or coffee with just a splash of milk in each
Anyways:-

Monday 28 June
Breakie - Weetabix(HEb), milk (skimmed) (HEa) small amount of sweetner

Snack - Orange

Lunch - Chicken breast cooked in tinned toms with chilli and peppers, steamed brocolli, green beans and cabbage.

Snack - Orange and Alpen Light bar (HEb)

Dinner - Huge salad all free, with cottage cheese and rest of chicken breast and tom sauce.

Snack - nectarine, apple & cherries

syns - 3 fruit pastiles, one (large) pretzil & pink and white. 2 caliypso mineral water sugar free ice poles (could be syn free)

drinks, coffee, tea, sugar free pop and water

exercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

I struggled with my syns today, had a great deal of fruit so didnt need anything extra, had a large amount of wine over the weekend so the lower amount of syns would hurt!!!

So there you go my first diary, will help me see what I am eating written down.

Helen x

Last edited:
Tuesday 29 June

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEb), sliced Banana with skimmed milk (HEa) Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Apple and 1 mineral water ice pole

Lunch - 6 Wholemeal crispbreads (HEb) cottage cheese, smoked salmon cucumber and tomato.
Cup of tea splash of milk

Snack - Nectarine

Dinner - Smoked salmon salad, cottage cheese salad

Snacks/syns

Excercise - 10 miles on bike plus normal walking to school

plenty of water and sugar free pop!

Last edited:
Back