Supplements Update!!

Emma-Jayne

So I e-mailed LT asking whether I should be taking cod liver oil and multi vits....

The reply states: 'It is best not to take supplements. They can slow weight loss and make you more hungry than you need to be since they are likely to affect ketosis.'

Well that perfectly answers my question and explains why I only had a 4lb loss last week AND why I've been struggling more than necessary with hunger! Problem solved. I stopped taking them as of this morning and already today has been a better day. I wish I had worked this out much sooner! :8855:

At least you have found out now rather than much further down the line.

4lbs for your 2nd week is perfectly normal, and it really isn't low. How much were you expecting?

Clair x

I don't think 'only' was the word I should have used before 4lb loss. I am perfectly happy with it. I think it just seems relatively low compared to 11lbs in the first week! My boyfriend has been steadily loosing 1lb-2lb a day!!!! I try not to weigh everday. He's averaging from 7lb-10lb a week! I know it's wrong to compare but I'd like to be on par with him! Xxx

Men lose more than us women unfortunately:mad:. You have had two great losses, exactly the same as my first two weeks:), and considering that you were lighter than me, I would say you have done brilliantly!

Clair x

Aww thank you very much! That's made me a happy bunny this evening. I am really pleased with myself. And I have a new lease of life after hearing about the supplement thing because I know my hunger will improve! Whoop :-D Xx

Back