Support anyone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shelz, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I have started week 7 today and to be honest I am lacking in energy and I am getting bored. I lost nearly 2 stones in 6 weeks. I have a stone to go on SS before I am at goal.

My question is, are there any people in a similar situation, with a similar amount to loose that wants to be a support buddy? I dont mind whether its online or through text messages. I just figured it might be that little bit easier to be doing the journey at the same kind of pace with someone thats a similar time scale into SS.

Any takers?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    This isn't my position but there is a thread for "struggling near target" started by miss jelly tot where there is lots of support. You have done great, nearly there now! Best of luck with it x
  4. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Healthy eating, was CD
    Stick with it. Week 7 (what is often the half point) is one of the hardest weeks. Get through this and it will be worth it :)
  5. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

I'm struggling... Can't have my phone on at work, so email buddies is best.

I've lost two stone but want to lose another one before heading up the plans.

Let me know if you want to make contact.

Good luck!
  6. shelz

shelz Silver Member

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello hun you are the same height as me what is your goal weight??
  8. shelz

shelz Silver Member

My goal is ultimately 8 stone, 9 stone on CD hopefully. I am hoping this is within the next month.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.