Support Appreciated Fellow Lippotrimmers!

How did you do at weigh in :) x

well done you :) only 5 lb of ur first stone ..... and haha i know what you mean im never happy with what i lose could always be a pound or 2 more :p i honestly think if i lost a stone a week id still want 1st 1lb off lol x

Hiya girls! This should be the 2nd time LT club!! Im in round 2.... Had lots of ups and downs. Im doing 2 more weeks than refeeding. Hoping for the best and im happy with my weight at the end. Im a healthy bmi at the mo but want to lose that last bit. I cant really go any longer as after that i have too many weeks of so wont be able to do a proper refeed and that was my downfall
Last time... So that is my priority to do refeed :) xx

How are you girls getting on? Stay strong for the weekend xx

Hi Goose I'm on day 21 (in the big lipotrim house haha) , I'm finding it ok at the moment apart from my strange habit of having a sniff of everything my husband or little boy eats :) , also cooking all my favorite foods for my husband thing I'm loosing the plot haha , I've got my 3rd weigh in on Monday I was planning on staying on the shakes for 8 weeks but I'm refeeding 2 weeks on Tuesday as I'm going away for the weekend with the girls 10 days after that and want to do a proper refeed :) then will be coming back for 4 weeks to reach my main target although I'm not far of now :) how are you doing x x

Sounds like a good plan hun. I used to smell good last time i did LT. It really helped!!! Not do much this time round!

Here's to a 100% weekend!

Hi Ladies
This is my 2nd attempt too!

My weigh in is on Wednesdays so looking forward to losing some more lbs tomorrow! I lost 8lb in my first week! I am finding it easier this time round for some reason. I am not getting the headaches but I think that is because I am drinking around 3 - 4 litres of water a day. I too don't have my first shake until lunch time. I don't like to go to bed hungry so try to fill up on water and tea in the morning! lol.

I am on day 13 and going strong. I get weighed in tomorrow so hoping to get ever closer to the first stone loss! xx

Weigh in tom! Cant sleep - excitement????:rolleyes:

Hey All!!!

So weighed in this morning and very delighted to have 11 lb off :D:D:D

So motivated for this week now! And as I ended last week with 3 strawberry shakes left over that I just couldn't face - I got a little lecture from the pharmacist, so decided to try the Flapjacks this week. So I am home with 7 Flapjacks, 7 Vanilla & 7 Chocolate shakes! Feeling very positive about this week

Had a wee thought..... As the pharmacist gives me my shakes etc in a specific "Lipotrim" carrier bag that, lets face it, I'm not going to be using as a Bag for Life for my weekly grocery shop :D I was thinking of filling it with 11lb of something...... Think it would be cool to fill the bag each week with the weight I lose so I can feel in real terms what I have lost so far!!!

Any suggestions as to what I could use to fill it????

Well Kamikat - Did you weigh in??? How'd you get on? Sending you positive vibes - hope the group meal went well......

Back