Support from family

The Maid

How is everyone doing re. support? Recently, I have found that my kids & hubbie's congrats. on losing each week has been far more useful to me than going to group. A round of applause just isn't enough and I think so much time is spent on helping those struggling (which I know is needed & I don't begrudge it) that those of us who are still losing don't get much time for revelling in it. In fact, my motivation for continuing to lose weight is that I don't want to let my hubbie, my kids or myself down. I am thinking of stopping going to group soon and going it alone with my family support. I will definitely stop going at the end of term as I want to spend the money I save over the summer hols. on clothes. Does anyone know if the consultant rings you if you don't go for a couple of weeks and haven't booked it as holiday?

They don't as a rule, but after about 3months you might get a lovely poem through the post.

The best support I get is when people start saying have you lost weight? That is just fabulous. :)

Well done for doing so well,

Natt xxx

Back