1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Support from family

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by The Maid, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    How is everyone doing re. support? Recently, I have found that my kids & hubbie's congrats. on losing each week has been far more useful to me than going to group. A round of applause just isn't enough and I think so much time is spent on helping those struggling (which I know is needed & I don't begrudge it) that those of us who are still losing don't get much time for revelling in it. In fact, my motivation for continuing to lose weight is that I don't want to let my hubbie, my kids or myself down. I am thinking of stopping going to group soon and going it alone with my family support. I will definitely stop going at the end of term as I want to spend the money I save over the summer hols. on clothes. Does anyone know if the consultant rings you if you don't go for a couple of weeks and haven't booked it as holiday?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    They don't as a rule, but after about 3months you might get a lovely poem through the post.

The best support I get is when people start saying have you lost weight? That is just fabulous. :)

Well done for doing so well,

Natt xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.