support is everything for a ww newbie

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
My first week weigh in i have lost 7 pounds...i do not have any support from my ignorant bf..who the inly comment made after i prompted him was "what do you want me to say..you never stick to it each time....(and thats the nicest thing he said)...so i thought id post result here to hopefully inspire any other new starter..*

You're not alone my boyfriend is the same, it's horrible because he is so supportive in other aspects of my life.. I think he (like myself) just thinks "oh here we go again" type thing, but it just makes me want to prove him wrong, and wow him when I've lost the weight! I only lost 1.5lbs in my first week (last week) but its a start :) determined to stick to it this time and prove all the haters wrong! WE CAN DO THIS!! Xxxxxx

Well done on the loss, that's really good! U can always rely on the girls and guys on here to give u support

Ladies I feel so sorry for you!!!! It shouldn't matter if this is your first or fiftieth attempt!!!! Ggggrrrrr, men make me so mad at times!!!!

My dad is exactly the same with my mum however she proved him well and truly wrong by losing 50lbs!!!!! :) I don't think he likes the fact that she looks bloody fabulous but that's HIS problem and my mum is MEGA happy and confident!!!

Makes me thankful for my fab fella as he is 100% supportive and really helps me :)

Good luck ladies and prove those unsupportive partners wrong!!!! Xxxx

Annoys me because I feel I am so supportive of his weight loss efforts, even though sometimes he doesn't necessarily do the right thing, I try not to point it out as I know this frustrated him! Just hope I can prove him wrong this time and he can start appreciating the effort I make not only to look good for myself, but for him too! Xxx

graciebabes said:
Annoys me because I feel I am so supportive of his weight loss efforts, even though sometimes he doesn't necessarily do the right thing, I try not to point it out as I know this frustrated him! Just hope I can prove him wrong this time and he can start appreciating the effort I make not only to look good for myself, but for him too! Xxx

There's no hope about it missy!!!! U CAN & WILL succeed, whether u say u can r can't either way u will b right, so sad that ur fella isn't more supportive, just gives u more reason to prove him wrong, anyway us lot are here for all the support & some that u need or perhaps want lol.

Makes me feel really lucky that my fella is supportive, even after a thousand attempts, spoke to him the other week discussing my journey so far & what his real feelings were when I restarted ww, he admitted he thought 'oh here we go again' but thankfully kept it to himself and has been fab even a yr on lol.

Anyway look at me waffling on, here anytime u need a chat hun, just pm me xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awh it's crap ur bf doesn't support u!
My bf texts me on my weigh in day saying good luck and then well done web I tell him what I lost / gained.
He's also going to buy me a little gift everything I lost 1 stone!!

Prove him wrong!!

Thanks you are all so sweet and so right..i have to pace it..small goals..in half stone segments to make this mountain a molehill...and yes WE can do it!!! :) *

Back