Support Please Peeps

Boogal31

Well I think it is round four or five for me. Went from 18 stone 9 pounds last year down to 13 stone ten pounds and then gained after two holidays, christmas and easter - had a few two week stints in between but did not last long.

I am three weeks in this time and am down to 13 stone nine pounds. I am going to my friends wedding in five weeks time and want a good bikini bod! I went to Body Jam last night with the intention of doing Ab Attack afterwards but after the first class I was horrendously sick!!!

Came home feeling terrible so had a chicken breast and a few salad leaves with balsamic vinegar and went to bed! Feel fine this morning and have already walked the dogs but need to stay zero focussed and away from the temptation of food.

Would love some hints and tips of just some encouraging words xx ;)

Hiya, hope you feel better soon. I tried exercising and couldnt manage something like running on the treadmill which is (or was) part of my daily routein. Its difficult but try doing light exercises such as yoga and dont over exert yourself because its not healthy. As for food, you were unwell and i guess your body was screaming for something wholesome. Well done for staying away from the junk food. In future however just remind yourself of why your on LT and keep your goals in mind. Other than that well done for achieving your weight loss :)

Boogal

Your body is going through a lot of stress on LT anyway and adding exercise to it can tip you over the edge. I suggest the only thing to do is listen to your body and it sounds like it's spoken for the moment. Walking regularly or something more gentle while you're doing LT is probably the key if you're still looking to exercise (your dogs will love you even more ;)) I've struggled with being lightheaded on LT so have avoided exercise and concentrated on losing weight.

Good luck!

Kay x x x

Back