Support please you guys!

Tubby&Chubby

Day 10, feeling fine but its my father in laws Birthday meal today. 30 of us are going for lunch, well me and my shake, and I have to sit right next to them all. Help, any ideas how to dismiss the idea of wanting it so bad that it makes me moody!

Hey Sam, Look you've gotten to day 10 being 100% so dont cave in now. I know its hard sitting there (trust me, Ive done it - Ive sat through countless meals out with various people over the last 12 weeks with my sparkling water and black coffee). Food is your addiction so you have to break that and if you cave now at this early stage you'll undo a good portion of your hard work. You will feel tremendous when you look at the rest of them all stuffed and bloated after the meal while you have exercised your willpower and are sitting there feeling light and energetic. Don't cave in now, you will be raging with yourself if you do. Focus on how all these small daily struggles will get you to your ultimate goal. You'll be fine - you got this far and you came on here to get talked out of eating so that tells me that you dont want to eat and you want to stick to this 100%. Good luck hun x

It isn't forever hun. If you're anything like me when you went to meals like this in the past you probably berate yourself for eating so much (again) and vow to do something about it in the future. Well, the future is here and you've made a positive decision to get things sorted, you should be proud x

thank you guys, so much help! I was fine and the best thing was people coming up to me saying how proud and amazed they are that I stayed out all day watching them eating and drinking! Yippeee

Well done!! I've got my nephews party this avo and they are getting a load of pizzas in!!!! Willpower don't leave me now!!!

Well done!! I've got my nephews party this avo and they are getting a load of pizzas in!!!! Willpower don't leave me now!!!

Oh you will be fine! I had to actually sit down to a 3 course meal with 30 odd people eating! You can go in the garden for fresh air and keep yourself busy that way!
If I can do it you can!:D

Well done Sam :)

COngrats tubby,. you can do anything now. U must be so proud.

Very proud!! I feel I can do this so much more now!! Day 12 and very excited about my future body!! :D

Back