Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by toot-toot2, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. toot-toot2

toot-toot2 Member

Well I'm back again after about a year! I lost about 3 stone on LL but it has all slowly crept back on. I love reading everyones posts, they're so inspiring when I'm feeling low. I've been SSing on the CD for 3 weeks now and I feel so alone:cry: I'm out in the Middle East with my husband so other than this site there is no support at all. I'm surviving on shakes that are mailed to me via a distributor in another country:sigh: All the talk of yummy porridge, tetras bars etc is enough to make me cry:cry: because they're not available here.
    There.....I've had my whine, thanks for listening:D I'm determined to get rid of this weight and you're all the support that I need just now. When I think of giving up, I log on for some company. Thanks.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya, just wanted to wish you luck on CD. It's a pity you havent got the full range but at least there's some. So have you not got a counsellor to chat with? Thats a shame, still you've got us.:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.