Supportive Friends

Just wondering if anyone else has supportive friends helping them on their slimming world journey. My two best friends have been brilliant and are always texting me to see how i have been getting on. one friend has even started weighing me every week as i was struggling at my previous group, she has made me food diaries and exercise charts. we have arranged that i pay her my £5 every week and at the end of the year if i hit my target that i set, then i get all the money back - woo hoo £120 to be spend on new clothes.

Just realised yesterday how much of a good friend she is, she tragically lost her mum to cancer in the morning but she still found the time to text me and ask how my week had been and if i had been to get weighed. i really couldnt ask for a better friend and i am going to make sure from now on i let her know how much of a valued friend she is as life is far to short. :)

thats lovely how wonderfully supportive your friend is we could all do with friends like this.

my hubby is supportive but lets himself down by eating naughty things in front of me.

my best friend is brilliant she also texts to see how im doing but she keeps saying i dont need to lose much more but i want to lose another 2 stone. nonetheless she is a fantastic friend and i know she means well.

Back