Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

I'm it keen on the coconut. Was a bit watery. Liked the mango. I'm Hoping for a citrusy flavour next.

I love the coconut, makes a nice change. I'll probably get sick of it but itll keep me going for a while.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Eeek very excited my new car arrives tomorrow!!! I hope it comes in the morning cos I need to get things done, but want to go out for a drive too.

Surfhunny said:
Eeek very excited my new car arrives tomorrow!!! I hope it comes in the morning cos I need to get things done, but want to go out for a drive too.

Jealous.com. I hope it's a nice day.

Omg love the shorts look lovely and fit just fine x spesh looking at the previous ones u look brilliant and u have done so so well xxxxx

Felix said:
Happy new car day!!!!

Eeep thank you!! I'm sick of waiting already and it's only 9:40! I really hope I don't have to wait in all day for it, partly because I'm impatient and partly because I have things to do, don't have time to be sitting around waiting!

I've been guzzling water like nobodies business today because I thought I was feeling hungry but in fact I think it's anxiety!! I absolutely hate waiting in for deliveries and waiting in for one as big and important as my car is making me feel very anxious. How stupid!

I've been told they'll ring to let me know what time to expect them but I'm starting to get twitchy, I'll be so cross and disappointed if they don't come today. I'm not off until Tuesday after this....... I know it's a bit early to start panicking about them not delivering it today and this is why I'm anxious. I wish theyd just ring me and tell me a time so i know, and can stop feeling all chewed up. What an idiot.

It's heeeeeeeerrree!!!!!

image-3558524990.jpg

It sparkles!!!

Attachments

• image-2349189536.jpg
    image-2349189536.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image-706364890.jpg
    image-706364890.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 31
Soooo pretty. Me likey. Very much.

It's lovely to drive, it's as big as my old one but not as heavy. And I just love it!!! I want to show it off but everyone is either at work or on holiday, my bro is home soon so I'll go and show him lol.

Last edited:
Oh I'd be afraid to drive it. Too nice!

Morning how's the new car? and yourself? I have bumped up your thread in 100% section think its needed for me lol

Hi Sally. Hope all is well. I'm on the 1200 plan ready for my eye op next week. Not going well. Don't think I can handle being let loose with all this choice!

Hi Sally,

You off on a road trip?

No unfortunately not I'm still here, been very busy with work and super stressed over our holiday :( Thomson are complete fcukwits who are intent on turning our holiday into a stressful nightmare with their complete and utter incompetence!! Would never book with them again or recommend them. Rant over.

But on the diet front things are plodding along! I've decided that I'm going to follow the Dual Dynamics approach. Their new way is to not get weighed every week, get weighed once a month. This means that you're not put off by small losses or get complacent with big losses. I've talked to my CDC and she said she'd prefer it if I weighed every 2 weeks instead which is fine with me. So today is day 1 of being a "Platinum Player"!!! 100% from here on in, no more dabbling for me! 2st - 8 weeks!!!

Surfhunny said:
No unfortunately not I'm still here, been very busy with work and super stressed over our holiday :( Thomson are complete fcukwits who are intent on turning our holiday into a stressful nightmare with their complete and utter incompetence!! Would never book with them again or recommend them. Rant over.

But on the diet front things are plodding along! I've decided that I'm going to follow the Dual Dynamics approach. Their new way is to not get weighed every week, get weighed once a month. This means that you're not put off by small losses or get complacent with big losses. I've talked to my CDC and she said she'd prefer it if I weighed every 2 weeks instead which is fine with me. So today is day 1 of being a "Platinum Player"!!! 100% from here on in, no more dabbling for me! 2st - 8 weeks!!!

Hi Sal,

Sorry you've had such a hassle with regards to the trip.

Good luck with the new plan. Makes sense to me.

Mel

Back