Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

So I didn't get weighed today as I'm full of fluid, yesterday my arms and legs swelled up with oedema from all the urticaria, I'm still puffy and swollen so CDC agreed it would be pointless to get weighed today.

Wow! I had seething like tat happen once after camping in Switzerland. The German dermatologist gave me soda-derm. It helped a lot!

hows the itching?

Hope the hives are better x x You poor thing. :(

Hope your feeling better Sal. I want a Ki Fit/Bodybugg. Ive decided its what I need in my life! Lol

cornishkez said:
Hope your feeling better Sal. I want a Ki Fit/Bodybugg. Ive decided its what I need in my life! Lol

I have a FitBit -- I just need to be home long enough to se it up and start using it.

cornishkez said:

? Eh ?

Google them. Its what all the contestants on biggest loser wear. 24 hour body analysis tracking :)

I've fallen off the wagon so badly the wagon has carried on without me and I'm still laying here in the dust :cry. But tomorrow ill get back on it!! I'm sick of feeling fat and bloated! Bring on ketosis!!

On the plus side been for a massive walk with my friend today, we walked about 5 miles, but it wasn't really brisk. But it's still better than nothing.

Yay to the walk. ;)

Sally. Start re-reading your diary again. It's very interesting. We forget the trials and tribulations of our time getting into then staying in ketosis. My diary is buried but yours is from 2010 when you were 14st and loosing to go to Vegas. You made a tiramisu. Lol. Nom Nom!

Im back in the gum today. Havent been for months. Have gaining everything I lost. Almost back to my post canada weight. Been putting off the gym cause it'll be so hard and i'll be upset at how far in reverse ive gone, but i just need to bite the first bullet and do it :(

Good luck hun! I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm also annoyed by how I've managed to undo my losses. It just seems to get harder and harder to get back on track. Again I'm confronted with a complete lack of support all round. I find it so irritating that people can't just be supportive and help me instead of trying to lead me astray :( or lecturing me about how diet X,Y or Z is better, more effective, safer etc.

Jeez work is really getting me down at the moment. Everyone is at each others throats about Christmas on call. It's awful!! Everyone has their own reason for not wanting to be on call on Christmas Day (kids). I of course have no kids so am feeling pressured into doing it BUT this year my family are going to Kendal on Christmas Day to spend the day with my mums uncle who has Alzheimer's. So if I'm on call I can't go as I need to be within half an hour of the hospital. It basically means I'll have to spend Christmas all on my own :cry:

Everyone is being so inflexible about it, but I don't think anyone really understands how bad it will be for me. The thought of spending Christmas on my own depresses me. My friend said I can go to hers for Christmas dinner but I want to be able to spend it with my own family.

Tomorrow we're having a meeting to try and resolve it. The trouble is, there's 12 on calls to cover and only 4 of us to do it. So we will each get 3, I'm willing to do Christmas Eve, Christmas night from 8 and all 24 hours of Boxing Day, which is 4 on calls! Unfortunately so is everyone else. So it's going to be names in a hat for Christmas Day. I don't know what I'll do if I get pulled out because no one will swap.

Aargh sorry for the rant but I'm so stressed over it. I'm also dreading wi tomorrow because of my slip up earlier in the week. I'm a bit of a mess at the moment :(

great things said:
Didn't you do it last year?

If Nikki is right and you did it last year -- then anyone who did -- should be exempt from the draw.

Surfhunny said:
Happy Christmas everyone!! I know it's early but I've got the night shift tonight and will probably forget tomorrow.

This was Xmas eve 2011! You'd done a night shift 23rd, 24th and 25th

Surfhunny said:
Thank you Mel. Believe it or not the only 'visitor' to wish us Merry Christmas was a junkie who was a high as a kite lol, at least she was in the Christmas spirit. It was okay as far as shifts go, fairly quiet. But I was on with an old friend who I haven't really worked with for a long time so it was lovely to catch up. A total difference for us though because we used to go out on Christmas eve every year but this year we worked together instead.
Hope everyone has had a lovely time over the holidays, I definitely have. I've just enjoyed my last meal for a long time lol. Really looking forward to starting SS tomorrow!!! Can't face any more food :D

So starting CD properly tomorrow as I have no plans for New Years so I don't see the point in delaying things! I'll be glad to get started to be truthful.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new 80 Day Fat Attack! I hope I lose more than 24 lbs this time round. I'm not looking forward to seeing what the scales say in the morning but it's just a starting point, I've got to start somewhere!

Here. You worked Xmas 2011!

Back