Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Aww, Im new, but youve done so well so far it seems! Don't beat yourself up so much though, we are only human, and slip ups are inevitable!!

Aw thank you festival girl. Please don't let my little meltdown put you off this diet. It really is a fab diet, I'm just a little bit miffed with myself at the moment!!

Ps I blame the stupid cheese in my mums fridge, that's what started me off :(

Last edited:
Oh no don't worry, anything bad I read wont impact me negatively, I am ON IT! It's day 6 tomoz and I've so far cleaned the house top to bottom, and cleaned the kids rooms out totally, binning 3 bin bags of crap. :lol: :lol:

I bet it seems quite a long time since you felt this crazy, I'm guessing weight loss and the side affects of the diet start to slow down/ease off as time goes by...I am expecting to not always feel this amazing!

To be honest I still feel pretty good most of the time. The best bit of advice I can give you, from experience is don't give in to temptation, because the second you do the diet becomes harder. If you can stay 100% it will be easier. The first time I did CD I was 100% and I found it easier than I do this time round. Good luck hope you have a fab weigh in!!

Going in the bath, to read a bit of my bye bye fatty book lol.

Hey Chick, well done for getting back your focus so quickly! And don't worry about the binge, in the past some of mine have lasted much longer, so an afternoon can easily be excused, and recovered from!!

:)

Thanks girls you're right!! I'm really paying for it now with killer indigestion. If i didn't know better I'd think I was having a heart attack :D it's a good thing in a perverse way because when I used to do this kind of thing all the time I never once got indigestion. This will teach me.

I'm feeling ready to own up to exactly what I ate now :eek:

12 chicken nuggets
A sausage roll (indigestion culprit)
some cheese
6 thorntons chocs
A few cadbury nibbles (most of them are in the bin)

Hmmm thought it was more than that but nope that's the full extent of the bingey rebellion.

that's not bad. honest.

Nah, sounds quite tame to me. :) I reckon Beck's working better than you think. Have you got some indigestion tablets to suck?

Thanks girls you're right!! I'm really paying for it now with killer indigestion. If i didn't know better I'd think I was having a heart attack :D it's a good thing in a perverse way because when I used to do this kind of thing all the time I never once got indigestion. This will teach me.

12 chicken nuggets
some cheese
6 thorntons chocs

Hmmm thought it was more than that but nope that's the full extent of the bingey rebellion.

Look at the list, fair enough its not CD friendly, but as far as binges go it's hardly anything!! You threw the nibbles in the bin, you didn't have crackers and butter with the cheese, you only had one sausage roll (I've been known to eat a multipack!!), plus, minus the batter/crumbs, the nuggets are almost as SS+ food!

Plus, calorie-wise, you only would've had 3/400 cals on top of that in cambridge, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're still under the recommended daily 2000 for women.

Well done for owning up chick, and for recognising the importance of remaining accountable!! If you were on of my offenders, I'd be praising you for taking responsibility!!

P.S. Mmmmmmm...Thorntons!

It's not as bad as I intended lol, I was going all out but thought better of it I wasted tons of food, most of the block of cheese went in the bin, most of the chocs too, so maybe Beck is at work in my sub-conscience :D

Unfortunately I'm going to just have to suffer, I'm laid on my right hand side to get my stomach to empty faster.

I don't even like thorntons :( When I saw it in black and white it didn't look as bad as I imagined it to be so I'm glad I owned up!! Tomorrow is a new day, will behave now I've got it out of my system. :D

Morning I will be honest u got me worried then. When I read in nikkis the word binge.

I zoomd over and I also agree nothing to think about sal. Right Sunday's weigh in I'm not here but will log on to read your diary so start pulling them socks up now!!

Today is a fresh start hope doctors goes well. X

it was a rather small binge! probably what you'd eat in a normal day really if you were not on a diet.

I guess it's good that it still felt like a binge because it might make me stop and think next time. I'm not going to make excuses but I know why I did it, I was cross with my STS, and deep down I'm very anxious about going back to work next week! It all just got the better or me. I still feel sick this morning, indigestion has gone but the sicky feeling is still there and I put it down to anxiety!

I'm going in to see my main manager after physio about my graduated return, I'm anxious that my line manager has been and stuck his oar in about me not going back full time immediately. I'm also quite worried about how he's going to treat me when I get back. The trouble is I've got quite a temper on me that I always keep in check at work, but with the way he's been with me about being off I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back if he starts like that at work. Mind you it's quite one thing to be the big brave man on Facebook, I wonder if he's quite that brave to my face?? I hate confrontation and generally avoid it at all costs usually by backing down, but not sure if I can back down over this as I've done nothing wrong!!

Aaargh no point thinking about that before I have to :(

I forgot just how unpredictable the traffic is on a morning. I set off with plenty of time to spare to get to the hospital this morning and instead of sitting in the normal morning traffic I sailed straight through and am 45 minutes early for my appointment!!

So I'm just sitting in the car bored!! I should've brought a book or something. Thank god for iPhones, at least I can trawl about on minis :)

12 chicken nuggets
some cheese
6 thorntons chocs

Okay, I hate to have to tell you this... but this was a pretty amatuer binge!

I would have managed to consume an entire American Sized ham and pinapple pizza, and then most of a bag of Keebler's shortbread fudge striped cookies!

What you just had (minus carrot sticks and cucumber slices) is what my 91 pound (6.5 stone) 12 year old DD would have for dinner! Plus, some Smile Fries!

So, if you weren't recovering from a injury -- you'd burn that off in no time riding your bike around the block, doing your swim lesson, skipping rope and jumping on the trampoline! (Oh wait, that is what she does!)

I am glad you back at BECK -- stress eating (and boredom, and sadness, and...) eating is my downfall.

MM

Let us know how it gets on with your physio and line manager.

Back