- I won't feel so self-conscious
- I'll feel more optimistic
- I'll be less self-critical
- I'll make a better impression on people
- I'll be more willing to make life changes
- I'll be less inhibited about my body
- I won't feel the need to eat secretively
- I'll feel as if I have accomplished something important
- I'll do more things in public (swimming/dancing)
- I'll feel at peace with myself
- I'll feel that I am in control of food and not the other way around
- I'll feel proud of myself for getting to goal
- I'll be able to walk down the street/into a room and not feel everyone is judging me on my size
- I'll feel like I am worthy
- I'll spend my time living, not worrying about how much I weigh and what I am eating.
- I'll have the old me back!
- I'll feel amazing
- I'll feel good when I go out
- I'll look myself in the mirror and smile
- I'll be happier
- I'll be able to walk into any shop, see an outfit I love and KNOW they will have one that fits me
- I'll improve my self-esteem
- I'll be able to go into any shop and be able to buy whatever I want and like as opposed to just something that fits & looks remotely half-decent
- I'll have proven to myself that I can achieve a goal I have set myself
- I won't feel like I am being judged because of my weight
- I'll surprise old friends in a good way, not in a "wow didn't she get fat" way
- I won't panic, hide or try and avoid the occasions when someone brings out a camera
- I'll be able to feel comfortable in photos, so I have a good record of memories for the future
- I'll look forward to nights out because I have a million gorgeous things to wear
- I'll go on holidays and not have to worry about not fitting in a plane seat / be able to get the belt around me
- I'll be able to dance on tables and not worry I'm going to break them!

Look Good
- I'll feel happier when I look in the mirror
- I'll look better and more attractive
- I'll get more compliments
- I'll be able to wear smaller clothes
- I'll fit into more fashionable clothes
- I'll be able to wear lovely clothes
- I'll look and feel good in lovely vintage dresses
- I'll be able to buy fancy new underwear
- I'll be able to shop in young, trendy shops
- I'll enjoy trying on clothes
- I'll re-discover my love for clothes and shopping
- I will look good in a swimming costume
- I'll be able to wear a mini skirt with pride

Health
- I will be healthier
- I'll feel better physically
- I'll be more energetic
- I'll have stamina
- I'll be at less risk of type 2 diabetes
- I'll have conquered my food demons
- I'll not be a slave to food!!!
- I will have a Healthy BMI
- I will be able to run around
- I won't share any bad food habits with my future family

Comfort
- I won't have to cover up with cardigans and long sleeves when its hot
- I'll be able to easily wrap a towel around me
- I'll feel more comfortable eating in front of other people
- I'll be able to open my wardrobe and choose to wear anything I like and know that it will fit.
- I won't have to squeeze into clothes that don't fit
- I'll be able to do anything and go anywhere without worrying that I won't fit / feel uncomfortable
- I'll feel comfortable in my skin
- I'll no longer be the fat friend

:) like

Dangerous Day 4 is almost over thank god!! I even survived a quick trip to Tesco!! I went to get some fizzy water and came out with fizzy water!!!

For some reason though I'm hungry, I'm due my last pack but I'm ravenous, I've had all my water too. I'm going to have to have an extra pack later if I'm still hungry.

Yay for day 4 sal! Did the last pack do the job?!

Nope I'm still hungry, stomach is having a good grumble too. I've just had an extra litre of water and now I'm in bed watching Supersize vs Superskinny. Ive checked to see whether I'm in ketosis and I am so no idea why I'm hungry :( boo!!

How're you getting on?

2nd weeks weigh in and 5lbs down....though I am thinking that is due to the laxative I took last night. So feel like I cheated a little bit. 10 more weigh in's till the wedding :)

cornishkez said:
2nd weeks weigh in and 5lbs down....though I am thinking that is due to the laxative I took last night. So feel like I cheated a little bit. 10 more weigh in's till the wedding :)

Well done that's fab, assisted or not a loss is a loss. I've had to take two sachets of Movicol tonight cos the codeine has bunged me up and my belly hurts. I took one sachet last night and it had no affect at all so Ive upped the dosage! Not been since Friday :eek:

Ouch! I took two dulcolax. Never taken it before and ignored the advice to only take 1 the first time, so was up in the night, but felt much better for it today :) Finally got my BMI below 40! Yay!

Sal - try acai colon cleanse - its acai with physlium husks...its very good and bulking you up and with the extra water...it just has to come out and boy do you feel "cleansed"

Now tell me child, have you done your slimpods? Enquiring minds need to know :)

bettiesrevenge said:
Sal - try acai colon cleanse - its acai with physlium husks...its very good and bulking you up and with the extra water...it just has to come out and boy do you feel "cleansed"

Now tell me child, have you done your slimpods? Enquiring minds need to know :)

I'll look out for those!!

I'm just about to do my Slimpod now, I'm waiting for my iPhone to sync then I'm doing it. For some reason it didn't want to sync across the first couple of times I tried yesterday so I gave up. It's going tonight but the rest is taking forever. Might just listen to the cd while I'm waiting. Day 3 of Slimpodding.

Just got caught up, Sal. I love your "motivations" and applaud your CDC's honesty. You are doing fab. I am sure that you and Kez will get to your goals. You know how do this.

Sal - Please NEVER cut the grass again in flip flops. I used to work in an emergency room sand have never been able to forget the damaged foot of a teenage girl who mowed in flip flips. Honking boots or at least sturdy shoes. Goggles and ear protection. Not worth it. Sorry about your back.

Mel

Thanks Mel! I'm so cold, tucked up in bed trying to get warm. I was listening to my Slimpod just now and I noticed that some of it, at the end didn't make sense, it's a bit jumbled, and I can hear other noises that sound like rumbling tummy ( no it wasn't mine). Have I got a dud Slimpod I wonder, or is it all part of the magic? I'll keep going with it cos let's face it, 10 minutes at bed time is hardly taxing. Let's hope it works.

Surfhunny said:
Thanks Mel! I'm so cold, tucked up in bed trying to get warm. I was listening to my Slimpod just now and I noticed that some of it, at the end didn't make sense, it's a bit jumbled, and I can hear other noises that sound like rumbling tummy ( no it wasn't mine). Have I got a dud Slimpod I wonder, or is it all part of the magic? I'll keep going with it cos let's face it, 10 minutes at bed time is hardly taxing. Let's hope it works.

Mine too I heard him drink water. But maybe that's subliminal so you drink water. The words are supposed to be jumbled tthough. It's word weaving innit!

Have you been getting the emails? Very good one today about other peoples impact on your weight loss. Frenemies , haters...they are all there!

Listening now invade so must go and rub of my mind dirt in my power shower!

Hi Sal,

I've heard such good things about Slimpods. I
do think they'll help.

I love this man, if I lived anywhere near London I'd be straight to him asking him to be my CDC!! So inspirational!! He's helped me out a few times when I've emailed for advice. I recommend watching his blog on YouTube for motivation. I've just spent a couple of hours this morning catching up, I haven't watched them for a while. I love his positivity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV_2OkOhQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_mIyKPoAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just watch a couple of his videos. He IS inspirational. I wonder if Lelly saw his Australian Slimmer modeling at the convention. She looked AMAZING!

How are you doing today? I weighed myself this morning (first time since Easter Sunday) and I
am 11 stone 6. I think that is about 2012's average. I have restarted on an 810/1000 plan and hood this will do it. I also plan to walk. Can't do too much / I want my wrist to heal properly.

I hope you have a good weekend.

WI tonight for me, I'm nervous. Been perfectly behaved and have even avoided the scales. I'd live a big loss to kick start this but past attempted have prove disappointing so we'll see. I've been listening to my Slimpod every night for 5 nights can't say I'm noticing any changes to the way I think but hey, early days.

I actually find Laurence's blogs more of a motivation than the Slimpod at the moment but like I say it's too early to tell I imagine.

Hope your wrist heals soon Mel.

Last edited:
Dying to know how weigh in goes. Stick with the pods, don't let his gurgling put you off. Are you doing drop two dress/jeans sizes? I found with that it spoke too much of munching food and as I don't do much munching of food I swapped to keep weight loss going and chocoholic cure. Both of which are really helping keep me focused I have to say!

Well good news from wi I lost 7lbs this week woo hoo, at last a chunky loss!!

Back