Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

I know the feeling, I promised myself I wouldn't put the weight back on after my first time doing CD but it crept up and up. Luckily I called a halt before I got as big as when I started dieting but I've still put on a good 3st :( boo.

Surfhunny said:
I know the feeling, I promised myself I wouldn't put the weight back on after my first time doing CD but it crept up and up. Luckily I called a halt before I got as big as when I started dieting but I've still put on a good 3st :( boo.

We just have to accept food is always going to be a problem. I need to have a plan next time, not just finish cd and eat like I did before. I can never eat what I want, or I'll end up here again. I'm also going to stay on this site, it helps me loads.
Well you got 18 weeks, so you could be nice and slim by then. :)x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so shattered, not had a particularly busy day at work but the weekend has caught up with me. I'm too scared to look at the scales. I haven't been bad, at the party on Saturday night I had a sausage and a lamb kofta thing, and a little piece of cake. Not bad in all but I drank diet Pepsi instead of water as the bar man wasn't happy about me being there and not buying drinks, just asking for water all the time, grr. But I've been good ever since.

I'm half tempted to have a few SS+ days but that's just the road to destruction, I'm best off sticking to SS. At the moment I don't feel like I'm missing anything. But I think I'll have a decision to make at the end of May for my birthday. Do I have a day off or do I carry on through?? I guess it'll depend on how I'm getting on. I hope to have lost at least another stone by then, we will see.

Hopefully the diet Pepsi won't impact your weight loss or throw you out of ketosis. Stupid bar man - we have to learn to stick to what's good for us, regardless of the pressure others try to exert! You have the right to drink water!! Grrrr.

You are going to feel and look so great on your vacation!!! 3.5st in 18 weeks - you can absolutely do it! :)

I hope it hasn't done too much damage. I'm back in ketosis now, so fingers crossed still a decent loss. I need it for motivation. Today was a big struggle, I desperately wanted a jacket potato and tuna but was strong.

Ive ordered some savoury bits from slim and save, to satisfy my need for savoury. I ordered Mac and Cheese and I'm not sure what it'll be like, I'm expecting it to be gross but really hope it's not cos it'll make things a lot easier for me. I miss savoury food do much but can't stand any of the soup.

Last edited:
Hi Sal, well done on your loss. Jusy noticed you've ordered some slim & save sachets. I started slim & save last monday and have to admit the savoury meals have been a saviour.
Chilli wrapped in lettuce leaves yummy, mushroom pasta yummy and these crispy chocolate like angel delight. There nice for a change.

Keep up the great work :0)

Hi Sal,

I tried the Slim and Save Mac and Cheese tonight. It tasted okay but I think I used too much water in was a bit soupy. I am looking forward to the cottage pie tomorrow.

Yay to being in ketosis and resisting potato and tuna (something I love).

MinnieMel said:
Hi Sal,

I tried the Slim and Save Mac and Cheese tonight. It tasted okay but I think I used too much water in was a bit soupy. I am looking forward to the cottage pie tomorrow.

Yay to being in ketosis and resisting potato and tuna (something I love).

Hey mel!

Are you actually following SnS? I'm ordering some bits today! I've tried the spicy spaghetti before and the latte shake, the spaghetti was lush but the shake was vile!

Sal how are your pods coming along?

Hi Sal,

I hope you have a good Tuesday.

@Nat,

I using up my stockpile of CD shakes and have a S and S sampler pack (25 products). However, I have a broken wrist so I am doing more of an 810/1000 thing. Once I am healed I may consider dropping lower especially if I not losing "fast enough". I want At Least a stone off before I go Stateside.

Not a happy bunny this week only 2lbs off. I actually cried at my CDCs but she reminded me that my week two is always low and I usually let it get to me, so I'm not going to lose focus I need to do this, I need to carry on and hopefully next week it'll be a bigger loss. Boo, talk about demotivational!!

Not a happy bunny this week only 2lbs off. I actually cried at my CDCs but she reminded me that my week two is always low and I usually let it get to me, so I'm not going to lose focus I need to do this, I need to carry on and hopefully next week it'll be a bigger loss. Boo, talk about demotivational!!

Morning Sal,

Just like on the Biggest Loser -- week 2 is a bit low. You're doing well.

I was a STS. I thought I was being good, but I need to track on MFP and make myself move it, move it.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Try to not let it break your focus sal. I did and my week 3 resulted in 1lb loss. Feel like i wasted a week, if i had stayed on track i was heading for a 3-4 lb loss.

Surfhunny said:

I lost 3 in my second week after a stone in first week that was a shocker I can tell you but this week was 4 so glad I I stayed focussed and didn't let it beat me :) well done on ya loss and keep strong you will reap the rewards trust me!!! Cxxxx

therealbbe said:
I lost 3 in my second week after a stone in first week that was a shocker I can tell you but this week was 4 so glad I I stayed focussed and didn't let it beat me :) well done on ya loss and keep strong you will reap the rewards trust me!!! Cxxxx

Bbe, you just had to drop in the stone you lost in first week! lol brag baby brag!!! I bloody would, I'd be posting it all over the place ;)
But bbe is right, you will have big and small losses but they all add up. You should look at others stats. Some people even sts, but loose 6 stone in total. I bet you'll have a great loss next week :) x

Zest for Life said:
Bbe, you just had to drop in the stone you lost in first week! lol brag baby brag!!! I bloody would, I'd be posting it all over the place ;)
But bbe is right, you will have big and small losses but they all add up. You should look at others stats. Some people even sts, but loose 6 stone in total. I bet you'll have a great loss next week :) x

Aaaaahaaa that is so true when you see other we will all still lose the same 14lbs a months in total just at different rates!! And that made me chuckle I was trying to say when ya have a big loss you expect another and another and when ya don't get it ya kinda feel awwwwww not fair lol :D xxxx

Thanks everyone, I'm not giving up I'm only have to lose 2lb a week to be at target for my holidays. I can't afford to get lost in this I need to keep going no matter what my losses are.

Surfhunny said:
Thanks everyone, I'm not giving up I'm only have to lose 2lb a week to be at target for my holidays. I can't afford to get lost in this I need to keep going no matter what my losses are.

Totally great attitude to have and you will be the one at target soon whoooooooo xxxxx

God I hope so cos two weeks in and I'm bored already!! But no I'll stick with it, there's no other way! I need to break out of the dreaded 15's that's my next goal and it's 4 lbs. hope I can do it soon!!

Surfhunny said:
God I hope so cos two weeks in and I'm bored already!! But no I'll stick with it, there's no other way! I need to break out of the dreaded 15's that's my next goal and it's 4 lbs. hope I can do it soon!!

Yup mine as well 15 stone 6 i am still so hoping another few weeks And I will be in 14's fingers crossed. Xxx

15st has always been a huge sticking point for me, but soon we'll be past it and the 14's are just round the corner!!

Surfhunny said:
15st has always been a huge sticking point for me, but soon we'll be past it and the 14's are just round the corner!!

Yup def!!!! I know when I get into 14's I will be flying xxx

Back