Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Well well well, I've just been on the scales to assess the damage of last week and what a shock!!! I'm actually 2lbs DOWN!!! I'm stunned but very very happy, lucky and grateful!!! So I'm still very much on track and this has helped motivate me more than any gain could have. Happy Sally this morning!!!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"
PHEWWW hahaha glad your happy Sally :) :) here's to a big loss this week..xx

Yay! 2 pound whoop!

Let's hope so, I was stunned when I got on the scales this morning I actually got off shook them and got back on!!

Surfhunny said:
Let's hope so, I was stunned when I got on the scales this morning I actually got off shook them and got back on!!

LOL

Well Day 3 and no sign of ketosis although I have had the familiar sweet taste in my mouth which generally means I'm in the pink, should be by tomorrow!!

I had a long hot bath and early to bed because I need to keep thoughts away from food. Randomly I watched a couple of programmed about Jodie Marsh being a body builder. I'm not a fan of her but I admire her determination!! If only I had half as much determination I'd be onto a winner.

I've tried the holiday shorts on again today, might just be my imagination but I think they're a tiny bit looser in the leg. I've decided I need to buy some size 16's as emergency back up just in case I don't make it into them. Right now I'm determined I will still get to target but I'm not convinced these shorts will ever fit, I'm not going to give up trying though, it's good motivation!!

Surfhunny said:
Well Day 3 and no sign of ketosis although I have had the familiar sweet taste in my mouth which generally means I'm in the pink, should be by tomorrow!!

I had a long hot bath and early to bed because I need to keep thoughts away from food. Randomly I watched a couple of programmed about Jodie Marsh being a body builder. I'm not a fan of her but I admire her determination!! If only I had half as much determination I'd be onto a winner.

I've tried the holiday shorts on again today, might just be my imagination but I think they're a tiny bit looser in the leg. I've decided I need to buy some size 16's as emergency back up just in case I don't make it into them. Right now I'm determined I will still get to target but I'm not convinced these shorts will ever fit, I'm not going to give up trying though, it's good motivation!!

They will fit, but if aren't comfortable a week out then buy some 16s.

Good idea Mel!!

Just a quick whine, my legs are achy :( feel like I've been doing squats and I haven't. The fronts of my thighs and my glutes are crampy! I suspect it's because I've been on my feet all day, but ouchy it hurts :cry:

Last edited:
Surfhunny said:
Just a quick whine, my legs are achy :( feel like I've been doing squats and I haven't. The fronts of my thighs and my glutes are crampy! I suspect it's because I've been on my feet all day, but ouchy it hurts :cry:

Not much help for that - except very good shoes and support stockings.

Morning Sal!

Hmmm there's something wrong with my Facebook on my phone. Been told to log in to Facebook on the computer and follow instructions to rectify. Very bizarre!!

Sounds like you might have been compromised. Id change your password to be safe.

That's what I thought, and have done that!! But it was because it didn't recognize my iPhone As a device I access FB from. Security settings have changed.

Morning Sal. I hope you have a fab day!

Fear has made me buy two pairs of size 16 shorts, the same as my 14s. Tried them on and there isn't much difference between the 14s and 16s at all. So no slacking still. Wi tomorrow, dreading it because the weather has been very hot and humid the last few days and when it's hot I retain water.

I bought some cropped trousers that should fit, but are much too snug. What a dreadful feeling.

I'm back down to 14st 6lbs!!! A loss of 8lbs since last official wi.

Back