Surplus Supplies?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelz, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I know it is against the rules to sell them, but what can I do with surplus products when I cant get hold of the CDC?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Why cant you get hold of her/him?

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Perhaps it would be best to contact Cambridge Diet direct and ask them hun x

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I was wondering that. If they are within the two weeks since buying, then your CDC should take them back (assuming they are in good order).

If you've had them longer, then they might do, or might not do. All depends on their situation.

Meanwhile though, they are dead handy to have around because they fit most other diets well as an supplement to a meal or a whole meal if you are in a hurry.

They aren't just for the diet, think of it as 1/3rd of everything you need that can take a minute or two to prepare :clap:

Mini likes this.
  6. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I would just use them for lunch. Even when I finish, there is no way I am giving up the bars, so plan on keeping a supply (never thought I would say that when I first started, but love the peanut bar)

7. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    I'm with you, Chlo, any surplus peanut bars can be donated to me... lol!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.