Surprise syns - The good and the bad

Discovered when I ran out of options sachets, Cadbury's Bournville Cocoa Powder, 4g (1 tsp) is only 1 syn, made with 200ml HEa (skimmed) milk (& sweetener) it makes a lovely chocolately treat!

Volvic Touch of Fruit flavoured water. OMG I nearly fell off my chair. I bought a big 1.5 litre bottle to help with my new aim of drinking more water, and it's 14 syns for the bottle!!

Discovered when I ran out of options sachets, Cadbury's Bournville Cocoa Powder, 4g (1 tsp) is only 1 syn, made with 200ml HEa (skimmed) milk (& sweetener) it makes a lovely chocolately treat!

Oooo that sounds lovely - not a massive fan of the Bournville but i guess i haven't given it a good go yet, so that's next on my list.

Volvic Touch of Fruit flavoured water. OMG I nearly fell off my chair. I bought a big 1.5 litre bottle to help with my new aim of drinking more water, and it's 14 syns for the bottle!!

Oh my goodness that is so bad! For just flavoured water?!
When it was summer last year, i made homemade iced tea, which was nice and refreshing and added fresh lime and lemons to normal water and chilled it to give it that extra spark.

I am really shocked by that one!

Thanks for the responses guys!! Let's keep people informed.

With the milk and sweetener it just tastes like hot chocolate, not as sweet as options but sometimes that's good... also just to let people know the mint and orange (and another flavour but can't remember which one) options sachets are 1.5 syns, better than the 2 syns for other flavours!

With the milk and sweetener it just tastes like hot chocolate, not as sweet as options but sometimes that's good... also just to let people know the mint and orange (and another flavour but can't remember which one) options sachets are 1.5 syns, better than the 2 syns for other flavours!

Oh yeah forgot, some of those are less syns aren't they

I love Mikado's too! I slide some grapes and strawberries on them to make them like little fruit kebabs!:eat:

I used to love a pot of micro noodles till I found out there 24.5 syns :faint2::faint2: to think I would then team this with a few fat slices of bread and butter??!?!? They've all been thrown out and replaced with lowfat super noodles! (just need to get used to the different taste haha) But I will NEVER go back to those!!!

Someone did the mikado fruit kebabs for taster night - were amazing

Someone did the mikado fruit kebabs for taster night - were amazing

Yeah i've done the fruit kebabs on sticks and then 'dipped' them in muller light yoghurts - vanilla chocolate sprinkles was the best!

Volvic touch of fruit...if you look for the bottles with the blue caps, they are sugar free. Not all shops stock them though.

thanks Pootle :) I'll look out for those :)

no worries, I've been caught out like that before too; assuming it is good for you as it is water but then realising I wasn't drinking the blue capped version!

no worries, I've been caught out like that before too; assuming it is good for you as it is water but then realising I wasn't drinking the blue capped version!

Oooo good point!

Tried the white choc one in skimmed milk the other day as I often don't use my hex a and thought it would be a good way to make me use it. I thought it tasted a bit salty and wasn't sure I liked it which is a bit of a pain because they were on offer so I bought six sachets!

Tried the white choc one in skimmed milk the other day as I often don't use my hex a and thought it would be a good way to make me use it. I thought it tasted a bit salty and wasn't sure I liked it which is a bit of a pain because they were on offer so I bought six sachets!

I tried the white choc ones because someone said they were really good, I thought they were awful, not chocolatey at all!

I don't like the white one its a bit strange to me, i'm not sure what quite isn't right but something is weird about it

Have a muller light dip too! Or a Fat free fromage frais with Hot Chocolate powder mix

Back