surprised but pleased!

harriet2

serial poster
hi

i felt i had to share this with you all

well just sat down on the two seater sofa with my youngest daughter (13) and my eldest daughter (15) sat down as well....a few weeks ago it would have been a squeeze but today no problem at all..i sat there thinking wow

silly i know but felt i had to share it lol

h xxx

Fantastic!!!

:clap::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Just think how you will feel in another couple of weeks!!!

Love Mini xxx

that's lovely - well done you!!!!!!!!!! :)

Its not silly at all. :)

Its amazing when things like that happen...you really can see the difference this diet is making. I notice it in the bath. I'm measuring the gap between my bum and the sides of the bath......the gap is getting bigger I'm glad to say. LOL

x

Definately not silly, there will be lots of "seemingly" silly things you notice but really you should make a big deal about it and celebrate the smaller you.

Well done.

hi

i felt i had to share this with you all

well just sat down on the two seater sofa with my youngest daughter (13) and my eldest daughter (15) sat down as well....a few weeks ago it would have been a squeeze but today no problem at all..i sat there thinking wow

silly i know but felt i had to share it lol

h xxx

Hey not silly at all...these are all the things that matter and make you feel good.....my belly not boucning off my steering wheel was mine-:eek: I almost cried with joy..although I am getting there again - this time for good reasons!!:rolleyes:

Well done!!!

Back