Survived the chocoholics party

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
My stepmum & I hold a chocoholics party & get the girls together to sample & buy chocolates. The samples came round & I resisted, just kept telling myself nothing could taste as good as to make it worthwhile pooing myself!!!!

Bought lots for Christmas pressies though...

Well done! Lucky no choc dipped crisps then :) not sure I would have been so strong

Ooh who does that. If be in heaven :)

Well done though. You've more will power than I have with choc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a company called chocoholics, the only rep round here lives in Bracebridge Heath Kat. If you google chocolate parties it comes up x

Mmm sounds lovely great willpower go you!! Xx

Oooooh well done you! :) Crisp Parties would be my weakness tho, Especially if it was a Kettle Crisp party....

Kettle crisps and crusty bread with real butter.....there should be parties for that (or perhaps not because it would be my absolute downfall..). Well done for surviving the party though, that takes some serious willpower xx

Mmmm kettle chip & crusty bread with butter mmmm, do you know what? When I get to goal I'm gonna treat myself to exactly that!! Knowing my luck by then my fat tolerance will be so low I'll puke!!!!

I was wondering about that...do you think that when we come of xen and/or reach goal, do you think it will have lowered our fat tolerance? My Mum lost 3.5 stone on WW a few years ago and got so used to not eating anything fatty that when she tried to treat herself to a chippy tea it made her ill. Think I'll ask next time I go to the drs. I will also continue to dream about kettle crisps and crusty bread with butter! xx

Crusty bread and low fat cheese spread?? Or scraping light spread??

I do sometimes have half a crusty bread roll with a "blessing" of low fat spread on sundays and it doesnt seem to hurt. God, I love bread.

I have banned myself from mince pies!!! (can't just eat one) And swapped to hovis teacakes... And try not to have toast attacks lol

Ooo Teacakes, Yum. I bought the Weight Watchers Malt Loaf a few weeks ago and that was really nice, hard not to eat the whole loaf in one go tho.....
My mother-in-law made me some dairy free mince pies last week and thank god she only gave me 3 of them out of the freezer stash or I would have scoffed the whole dozen.

Even the smell of the fish & chip shop make me feel sick at the seaside the other week. I actually think eating them would make me ill but I'd give it a damn good try lol

Back