Survived

NICOLA F

I am quiet proud of myself today, I survived a night out last night ( my first since starting LT) and drank my water, while those around me drank copius amounts of wine, and ate and ate and ate:cry:. On the plus side Iwas fresh as a daisy this morning while those in work with me stank of stale alcohol and garlic that wasnt good.

Wow - that's so impressive! I have MY leaving do next weekend and really not sure what to do - I'd like to eat something [think we're going to Nando's] and then to a comedy club. Can cope with water all night but I suppose it's irrelevant if I'm eating naughty chicken anyway!!

Well done Nicola.

I also survived a night out last night, we went to a barbeque - my third since I started LT - and I drank water and compliments all evening! Very tasty!!!

I have a girlie night out tomorrow night but will stick to water again.

x

If I survived a night out without booze and food any of you girls can believe me you just need to think of the benefits, what I kept in my head was that while they were sitting their stuffing their faces they were getting rounder while I was getting thinner

wtg hunni i bet you are so chuffed you done it. must have been funny watching all ya mates get drunk and act silly if they did that is.

You are strong...I am weak ;-(

They were hilarious but they seemed to think it was there mission last night to find me a man, not a good idea to let people with alcohol on board do that, they had serious beer goggles on. Trixiefoofoo you are strong believe me you can do it and it feels so good afterwards.

Back