Surzy's Food Fiesta!!

Green day today ... fancy a pasta fest.

Cold beans for breakfast - with an apple and orange after

Lunch Cheese and Broccoli pasta in sauce made with water and with extra veggies added

Off to the cinema - so will take a few alpen lights to nibble on (HEXB1)

Tea will be a carbonara made at home with bacon as my HEXB2 and cheese as a HEXA

Nice hifi bar for break and my pasta, tomato, pepper and green bean mix for lunch :) YUM!

Home alone for two nights now - so can make and gorge myself on lovely healthy soups.
London for the weekend so must make sure i take plenty of fruit and alpen lights to snack on to resist the krispy kremes ...
Then back home for monday and a weigh in Tuesday!!

Wish me luck!!

Huge bowl of fruit for breakfast - some fresh some frozen ... you can't beat frozen fruit for an easy breakfast!!
I put it into a bowl the night before and leave it in the fridge so it is defrosted but perfectly chilled!

raspberries, cherries, peach slices and chopped pineapple with a rhubarb muller light :D

Break snack of pineapple chunks and a raspberry/cranberry muller light

Lunch jacket potato with large super free salad (lettuce, carrot, cabbage, cherry toms and red onion) ff cottage cheese and a little homemade tomato salsa as a dressing!!

Last edited:
I have a feeling this week will either be a gain or an sts ... and i'd be happy either way.

The weekend was wonderful as was the food - just not very SW friendly!

1 Chocolate brownie (from the hummingbird bakery)
A nice chinese banquet
1 rocky road cake (from the hummingbird bakery)
1 tuna and sweetcorn spud with coleslaw from spud-u-like (mayo-tastic!)

Ooops!

Never mind - I can afford a wee splurge every now and again ... and this weekend I needed it as i bid farewell to my wee brother for 7 months while he goes on tour with his regiment to Afghanistan.

Breakfast of fruit and yoghurt

lunch of mince fajitas, with salad and a jacket potato ... but using little gem lettuce leaves instead of wraps ... a great trade as I always got bloated by the wraps.

Few syns worth of reduced fat sour cream - but i resisted the doritos :D

Had a few pancakes after weigh in.

Made a big pan of minestrone soup for the next few days at work.

Last edited:
Green Day today

Poached eggs and beans on toast (hexb1) with 1 laughing cow extra light (1.5 syns)

Lunch ainsley cous cous .. thought this was free but after checking it's 1/2 a syn per 100g cooked ... so i'll estimate 2 syns

100g lean sliced turkey (hexb2)
4 celery stalks, and about 20 cherry toms

1 orange
1 nectarine
1 kiwi

1 snack biscuit 2.5 syns

Homemade chickpea and lentil daal with mixed steamed super free veg (broc, carrots and cauli)

Last edited:
EE day

Cold beans
hifi bar
cup of tea
muller light vanilla with chocolate

Pineapple slices
Nectarine

Made a big pan of 'grandad soup' beef, barley, lentils, carrots, swede, sweetcorn, onion, leek, cabbage, peas

2 bowls of grandad soup

sw chips, red cabbage coleslaw with lamb burgers ( plus one wholemeal roll 8 syns)

Last edited:
EE Day

1 Choc pot (3 syn)
Cup of tea

2 alpen lights (hexb)

Pasta with tomato, chili and garlic
8 cherry toms and 4 stalks of celery
1 tangarine

3 small pieces of turkey ham

homemade spanish omlette with veggie paella and spicy tomato sauce (with 1/3 salad) (Chorizo 10 syns)

2 hot choc options (4 syns)

Last edited:
So how many lbs loss sar?

Well done on the 2st award...well deserved binge ;-)
Not a bad binge either....i've done far worse lol!!

Back