Su's Lipotrim Nightmare aka My Diary 2011

Good luck this time! I am in almost the exact same boat as you. I have done LT 3 times and lost all the weight each time and then when life would just run away on me with stress and being mad busy I would gradually put the weight back on.

So I am on day 1 TFR. I know I can do it and my head is finally in a reasonable place. So determined this time. So I will be keeping an eye on you this time!! Just keep reminding yourself of why you want to lose the weight. It sadly won't walk off on its own (wish it would), so the only way is to get stuck in and just get it gone!

Good luck hun!

right....this really is it!!!....sh!t or bust

I am not spending any more money on LT... I either do it this time or come to the conclusion that i can't do it at all!

I have done it before and done well, but i simply haven't been able to get back into it after breaking for Christmas!... But now: no more excuses or reasons.. IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!!

I am going to restart for the final time tomorrow.. I have the shakes i need and am going to do it... I will reset all my goals tomorrow and update my weight.... I will keep the old weight loss visible just so i know i CAN do it...

I keep thinking "If i had stuck to it, it would all be over and done with now"... but i didn't, and it isn't, so i am going to try try once more!.. To all of you that have succeeded, a huge "Well Done"

I know i cannot take a break for ANY reason, and if i go by my successful attempt i should only be on it for 6 weeks at the most, so here's hoping...

He he me and you must have been thinking the same. I started the day and well its my last time i want to get this blasted weight off and I no u can do it too!!!! Im just taking one day at a time and trying no to think ahead as its too much for my little brain :)

Good luck Su,

Lydiaxx

Good luck to you both, Sara and Lydia!! I will be watching you both and looking for support.. This forum can make all the difference, so here goes ladies... WE CAN DO THIS!!

PS.. In the nicest possible way i didn't expect to see you back again Lydia x x x ... Sorry i haven't been on facebook, but will catch up soon x x

Good to have ya back Su xx

Best of luck hun!!

Good luck to you both, Sara and Lydia!! I will be watching you both and looking for support.. This forum can make all the difference, so here goes ladies... WE CAN DO THIS!!

PS.. In the nicest possible way i didn't expect to see you back again Lydia x x x ... Sorry i haven't been on facebook, but will catch up soon x x

Hey Su, your right I shudnt be on here!! but the fact is i was doing well on ww then I had a wee takeaway here and there and lost but im nipping it in the bud now before it gets to late. I look back before christmas and see how fast it flew in and how much being thinner made me happy. I always had the intentions of losing all my weight but fell off the wagon a wee bit and i want quickly off.

Lydiaxx

Hi darling ....don't get on here much these days cos I'm back working and spending the long weekends at the French house but I pop on every now and then and have a look at who's still posting diaries. So was a bit surprised to see that you were back! Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck, will keep checking up on you......

Lots and lots of love xxxxxx

Hi darling ....don't get on here much these days cos I'm back working and spending the long weekends at the French house but I pop on every now and then and have a look at who's still posting diaries. So was a bit surprised to see that you were back! Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck, will keep checking up on you......

Lots and lots of love xxxxxx

It's lovely to know you are still around.. You have done really really well x x
What's it like to be working again? How are you feeling now?... I must admit i do try and keep an eye on here, but if i don't come on for a while it becomes a major mission! lol
I see a lot of people have just disappeared, and the sensible ones (like you and Emma) have stayed on here and got to grips with the maintaining bit... It is brilliant to read how well you are all doing . It certainly gives me something to aim for..

Keep well babes x x

It's lovely to know you are still around.. You have done really really well x x
What's it like to be working again? How are you feeling now?... I must admit i do try and keep an eye on here, but if i don't come on for a while it becomes a major mission! lol
I see a lot of people have just disappeared, and the sensible ones (like you and Emma) have stayed on here and got to grips with the maintaining bit... It is brilliant to read how well you are all doing . It certainly gives me something to aim for..

Keep well babes x x

I'm great thx......put on a couple of lbs cos I'm never home and haven't had time to hit the gym every day like I did before I started working again ! I like being an 'executive' again though! Money is brilliant and I've got a fabulous office and some really lovely staff.....added to which my boss is pretty fit too! It's fantastic to dress up every day too so I've just got keep the weight off.....

Been in France all weekend, as per usual, but actually have a day at home tomorrow, first one for 6 weeks and can't wait, just going to chill, hit the gym and maybe meet a friend for coffee.

Will doubtless catch up in your posts but this was where I'd logged off last week so thought that I'd catch up with you first....hope that you're sticking with it?:D

Hi Su, Hows you huni ?? xx

Hi Su, Hows you huni ?? xx

Hiya hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... Lovely to see you back on here.... I have had a blooming nightmare getting back on. I was just so lucky my pharmacist let me stock some or i think i would not have been able to face going back week after week to be told i was useless at it!!! pmsl

But i have properly started now.... Only on day 3 but feeling a lot more confident than i have for a while, so hopefully this is it!! Joe is on it too so hopefully we can spur each other on and make it our last shot at it.

How did it go when you were off?... Was it hard? Did you put a lot back on? How much do you want to lose this time?
Interrogation over!! lol

Lots and lots of luck and please keep in touch hun x x

Hi hun, how have you got on this week xx

Hi hun, how have you got on this week xx

POOP!!! lol

I eventually started properly on Thursday.... I have lost 5lb so far since then so am quite pleased... I am due at WW on Tuesday and i need to lose the 5.5lb i have put on since i started there to get me back to my starting WW weight (hope that makes sense! lol)

So far so good..... How are you doing hunni? Are you doing WW or mfp? I need to catch up on your posts cos you have done a fantastic job!! (I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!! lol)
Keep going hun... Catch up properly soon x x

Well... Day 5 and am down 6lb so far, so am quite pleased with that... I assume ketosis has kicked in as i am not feeling hungry... More truthfully, my breath STINKS!! lol

Bowels ok so far, but have taken psyllium today and am going to take it every other day to make sure i get no problems.

Joe doing really well too, he started on Thursday with me, and has lost 7lb which he is really pleased about... Especially as he got up in the middle of the night a few nights ago and had 4 slices of toast, 1 packet of crisps and 2 cream eggs!! lol

All is good here, i hope you are all ok and coping well x

That's brilliant babes, well done x

I will keep this short and sweet:

The chinese i had last night was lovely, but soooooooooo not worth it!!!

I have cocked up, but new day, new start and new positive mental attitude!!

I am NOT doing that again....

Hi Su,
Well done with getting back on this. I am back again for yet another attempt and hope this time i get it right.
There are a few people who i noticed when i first joined this forum like Sandra and yourself and i really do try and take inspiration from you.
The chinese aside lol you have done really well and it's great that your OH is on it with you.
My OH is going to continue with SW so i won't be tormented by his goody bag of an evening and i really did find that tough before.
Anyway, i wish you loads of luck and hopefully i can tag along for the ride on this :) xxx

I will keep this short and sweet:

The chinese i had last night was lovely, but soooooooooo not worth it!!!

I have cocked up, but new day, new start and new positive mental attitude!!

I am NOT doing that again....

:copon:Naughty Su!!!!

I feel your pain but try not to do that again.....especially chinese!!

Its so much harder trying again........I tried to do last week TFR but had some ham and rocky road biscuits :( I lost 5lbs but am now doing day 1 refeed until friday and will refeed 100% from saturday then go back to WW to hopefully maintain.

Get yourself back on the wagon today missy :) How is Joe holding up? x

Well, here i am again....
Have had a really quick look through and there are so many new people on here, and thankfully a few oldies too!! It feels strange being back on here cos i can't remember my way round!! lol

Day 1

My motivation for doing this is i need to lose weight, and can't be doing it at 2 odd pound a week with other diets.. I want to wake up tomorrow a size 12/14.. That is sooooooo not gonna happen, so LT is the next best thing for me... I weighed myself at home this morning and i am using LT from my last stint.. I will hopefully get to the chemist on Wednesday and get my supplies from there.

So it's 2.20pm on day 1.. Had my first shake this morning and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be, so all good so far. I am due my next one now so will do it as soon as i have updated this diary... Last time I managed to get with 6lb (ish) of my target weight, but it's all gone a bit wonky donky since then... I have a wardrobe full of clothes sizes 12 and 14 cos i threw out all my bigger ones, determined to not need them any more.. WHOOPS!! .. I am living in leggings which i have now realised is not good, cos they just keep stretching!! lol

I hope to do LT for no more than 2 months, by which time i should have achieved my weight loss. I am only going by what i lost before which was 9lb in week 1, and 4lb every single week after that.. That's the aim and only time will tell...

It wasn't til this morning i remembered the headache i get on LT for the first few days, so have got paracetamol ready in the cupboard... I have also made sure i have some senakots too!! lol

At the moment i am feeling really positive.. Let's hope it continues that way x

Well hellooooo :) So good to see you about this place again :) I miss my old LT buddies terribly! I lost you off FB - my fault - but did send you another friend request a few weeks back ;) Don't think you're on there that much anyway though are you? lol

You've done really well Su in keeping your weight down from all that you lost a year or so ago. I piled all mine back on (bar 1lb!) :( Your start BMI is looking good :) Have no doubt you will get to your goal in a couple of months.

I have my week 6 weigh in tomorrow morning, so am into my stride with the diet now. Hopefully can keep going! :)

Good luck hun. Good to 'see' you again :)

xx

Day 4... BAD NEWS!!

I have been feeling a bit lousy the last few days, not the usual LT gripes, but just thought it was the way i was reacting to it this time round... WRONG!!.. It turns out i have been using shakes that were out of date in December 2011 and i never noticed... Whoops!!
I have now arranged to get my weeks supply tomorrow evening (Friday) so will start Saturday morning, but on the plus side i have still managed to lose 4.2 lb.. YAYYYYYYYYY:)

I have had time to realise what my problem is.. I am a greedy cow!! lol... I have a terribly sweet tooth, and cannot control my portions at all... I cannot eat 2 biscuits, i HAVE to eat the packet.. I eat out of boredom or cos i feel "Emmerdale (or whatever it is) is on tele so this is the time to eat"-so, habit really.. To help myself with this I have got rid of all the crap food in the house (which was a bin liner FULL) and took it to my Mums so she can give it to the kids when they are over there so they don't miss out as such.. Me and Joe are giving the kids pocket money every week so if they want sweets they can go to the shop and buy them.. Hopefully this will also help in teaching them the value of money and how to save.. We have agreed that we will always have fruit and yoghurts and biscuits in case they fancy a snack, and the 2 salad drawers in the fridge will be for just that, salad-not jam packed with penguins, rocky bars and every chocolate bar under the sun!! It got so bad we were throwing things out that were out of date before we got to eat them. If the chocolate and crisps are not there the chances of me walking to the shop to buy them are minimal, so that should help... It was really hard watching all that lovely food leaving the house, but it's in a good cause (I keep telling myself that!! lol)... But not eating has made me realise just how bad i was (am, really).. I would buy a 5 pack of fruit mentos sweets, and eat all 5 tubes.. WHY???

I am quite looking forward to starting again, feeling the benefits once ketosis kicks in...

Back