Su's Lipotrim Nightmare aka My Diary 2011

Hiya Su :D

I just replied to your private message before reading in here lol.

Yay that you are getting back on track again, and fab idea with WW join.
I lurve stuff crust pizza lol. Do you know though, I've not been to Pizza Hut in about almost 15 years or more!

Good luck hun. Fab to see you back :D xx

Hiya Su :D

I just replied to your private message before reading in here lol.

Yay that you are getting back on track again, and fab idea with WW join.
I lurve stuff crust pizza lol. Do you know though, I've not been to Pizza Hut in about almost 15 years or more!

Good luck hun. Fab to see you back :D xx

Thanks hun.. And guess what Joe and the kids had for dinner??? PIZZA!! Joe had pepperoni passion and the kids had margharita so i had strawberry shake :( ... Not quite the same is it??? lol....

I seem to be coping ok so far.... No major withdrawal symptoms... I started again properly this week so i missed WW.. I made Joe ring her to tell her i was ill (much to his disgust) and i would be there next week.. I don't know if i have to pay for missing a week-will soon find out i suppose...

I have changed my weigh in day to Friday... This is in the hope that a loss on Friday will keep me motivated over the weekend which is when i struggle the most.. Monday really wasn't helping me as it seemed forever to the next weigh in... I have also purposely joined a Tuesday WW meeting, so really i am going to be weighed twice a week, so that should help me mentally as i can convince myself (hopefully) that if i go to the next weigh in before i do anything drastic, it will only be a few days rather that a week. This all looks great in black and white, but Ella (my 7 year old) has just had 4 sweets from her pick and mix, and plonked the rest of the bag right under my nose!! Grrrrrrrrrr!! lol

I am now going to try and catch up on all that i have missed, so apologies if my comments are too late... but that's tough!! pmsl

Hope you are all ok and doing well x x x

Hi Hun, it is soooooo good to have you back!

Joe's given up on the diet then?:D

Hi Hun, it is soooooo good to have you back!

Joe's given up on the diet then?:D

Hee hee.... 5 days he lasted!!!.. In his defence (not that it is much of one) he has stopped the snacking and usually only has 3 meals a day, although they are not necessarily healthy ones.. I have just replied to you babes, in Jaynes diary i think it was x x

And i must say a huge thank you to you for advising me about WW... It certainly gave me more to think about before i decided to go for it... Surely you must be nearing your WW goal now? x x

Men!

Ww is great for maintaining but it doesn't work so good when you've only got a few lbs left to lose.....so I've switched to myfitnesspal.com cos it's worked out my calories based on what I weigh now and what I want to lose. I can record my exercise, physio etc, even housework if I did any! First wi tomorrow, so far I think I may have sts but that's cos I had a bit of a day out on Saturday. It's well worth a look even when you're still doing LT.

Let's switch our 'conversation' to here to save jogging Jayne's thread!

Ok then!! Now i have replied over there.. lol x x

You seem to be a bit disheartened with your losses on WW.. Is that because you are comparing your losses to those on LT, or could it simply be that your body thinks you are now at a weight it is happy with? Is that last little bit really that important to you? You used to be so full of happiness and vigour and it seems your posts lack the "pizzazz" you used to have.. That said, i also know that you have certainly been through every emotion recently and that can't have been easy for you, emotionally, physically and mentally..... I must admit i find the forum different now, i can't work out how or why, but it seems to have changed from before Xmas.. Perhaps it's me!

On a completely different note, this is a diary entry.. Bowels ok!! lol
I thought i had better post it before i forget (I promise you with the utmost sincerity that posting to you did not make me think of my bowel movements!! pmsl) x x

Ok then!! Now i have replied over there.. lol x x

You seem to be a bit disheartened with your losses on WW.. Is that because you are comparing your losses to those on LT, or could it simply be that your body thinks you are now at a weight it is happy with? Is that last little bit really that important to you? You used to be so full of happiness and vigour and it seems your posts lack the "pizzazz" you used to have.. That said, i also know that you have certainly been through every emotion recently and that can't have been easy for you, emotionally, physically and mentally..... I must admit i find the forum different now, i can't work out how or why, but it seems to have changed from before Xmas.. Perhaps it's me!

On a completely different note, this is a diary entry.. Bowels ok!! lol
I thought i had better post it before i forget (I promise you with the utmost sincerity that posting to you did not make me think of my bowel movements!! pmsl) x x
It really would be fantastic to meet up... Mum has found out today that her operation is booked (provisionally) for 24 Feb (Thursday) so depending on how she is i will certainly try... It has been literally years since i have been on a tube or a train (how sad is that?)

Will you fly over or get a boat? How sad am i? -- i never knew where Jersey was, and i have just looked it up - you are closer to France than you are to England.. I genuinely never knew.. You see, it's my sheltered Catholic upbringing that prevented me from envisaging a life outside South London!!! pmsl x x[/QUOTE

Ok, were all on one page now!

Are you serious, you didn't know where Jersey was! I will be flying to Gatwick, out on the red eye back on the last flight at about 8. If we could meet up it would be amazing, I could come closer to you if that would make things easier.......

Yup, I'm pissed off with ww, the theory is great but not so sure about the practise! I think cos I was only eating about 1300 calories a day anyway before I started it that I'm maybe at my right weight cos I can maintain ok?? My sister, however, has lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks but she reckons that she was scoffing about 4000 calories a day! I lost a grand total of albs last month, big deal:rolleyes:

This forum just isn't a laugh any more, not on this side anyway. We have a good laugh on the maintenance forum though so I stay over there! Perhaps it's me:confused: I'm not exactly a bundle of laughs at the moment....

My bowels are fine too btw:D

Ooo, I was enjoying that chatter in my diary lol :) Meet up, did someone mention a meet up? :) I'm only 2 hours away from London by train ;)

xx

Just peeked at train tickets for 22 Feb and getting into Paddington around midday and leaving after 8 pm, I can do First Class return for around £70 :) Not sure how long those prices would be available for mind! It's also half term, so could get hubby to take day off to look after the boys :)

xx

I should know more tomorrow, I've had the preliminary interview over here, now i need to do all the psychometric tests:eek: meet the Chairman of the company and the head of the family, Prince someone who, of course, will remain nameless! But I'll ask them how long they think they'll want me for.

We could do this!

I should know more tomorrow, I've had the preliminary interview over here, now i need to do all the psychometric tests:eek: meet the Chairman of the company and the head of the family, Prince someone who, of course, will remain nameless! But I'll ask them how long they think they'll want me for.

We could do this!

Let us know then hun... I am quite busy that week, but will try and fit in with you .. Dad is at hospital Monday (CT scan), Mum needs blood test Wednesday, and is due to be admitted 24th, but some of those i might be able to work around...

If all else fails, we should arrange it another time with a bit more planning!! lol

I am not that far from Gatwick Airport, although i can imagine that journey would be worse for you Jayne x x

Well day 5 and i got weighed today.. I have lost 5lb which i am really pleased with.. Next week will be interesting as it will be my first full week.... That should keep WW leader happy on Tuesday!
Shakes are getting to be quite enjoyable...
Still taking psyllium husk every other day and touch wood, no sign of the dreaded constipation...
Talking of which: THIS MAY BE TMI FOR SOME, BUT I FEEL I SHOULD KEEP A RECORD OF IT
I have really noticed how clean i am after going to the loo on LT as opposed to when i am eating crap! Perhaps Gillian McKeith has a point!!.. I am now going to console myself with the fact that my financial loss to LT is a gain on toilet roll as i am not using as much!! pmsl

Diet aside, Ella was sent home from school today as she vomited in the lunch hall (I bet she was popular!) and when i went to collect her there were loads of children that were either waiting to be collected or had already left.. Looks like a bug is going round.... I will have to keep her away from my Mum (especially) and Dad until she is better...

Nothing else going on, so will try and catch up with others before going over Mum and Dads and getting rid of the boys for the weekend :woohoo:

Hope you are all doing well x x

Yay Su, 5lb down. That's fab! :) So are your stats now on your ticker and to the left of your page correct? You're not far off now if they are :) You're going to be getting huge rounds of applause at WW with losses like this lol.

Re possibly meeting up, maybe it is all a bit rushed and if you're going to struggle with so much going on that week we should leave it and possibly arrange something for a day in the future. I'd like to think if I did purposely make the trip, spend money on tickets, etc. then all 3 of us would definitely be there, and that we'd have some sort of decent amount of time to spend together. With Sandra's interview, your maybe can, maybe cant's, and that it's half term here for us, it seems a bit hit and miss for this time. London is easy enough for me to get to by train though, and I'm more than capable of using the tube, but I def don't know my way about that well, and so for me to get to Paddington, and then somewhere in central London is def more ideal from my point of view for any sort of meet up. So, I think this time, I'll leave it and if you manage to fit in with Sandra and meet for a bit, then fab (as obviously it's easier for you being in London), and hopefully I can meet up with you both at some point :)

xx

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys but I only got final confirmations last night......I won't be free until about mid-afternoon I'm afraid and I agree that if we're going to meet up we need to do it properly! Make an occasion of it rather than just try and slot it in!

One of these days.......x

Yep, one day :)
Heaps of luck for that interview though Sandra xx

Thx Jayne, gonna be a bit weird if I get the job as I haven't worked in nearly 2 years:eek: tbh though I'm bored rigid now! I feel tons better so I've been having a good sort out in the house, tidying up the boat and the garden and generally spring-cleaning......been to the gym or physio 6 days out of 7 this last week too!

Are you planning on looking for work again?

Yep, can imagine it is rather scary going back after so much time off. You'll be fine though and I'm sure it will all fall back into place :) Well done on getting everything in order at home too. Least if you do get the job, you will be nice and organised before you start :) Tidy house, tidy mind and all that!

I am going to look for work at some point again :)

xx

Best bit is tidy wardrobes.....didn't realise just how many dresses I have bought much too small in the hope that they'd fit at some point in the future....well, the future is now! Got about a dozen, still with the price tags on.....gotta make sure that I don't put ANY weight back on.....easier said than done of course!

I agree with you both about making an event of it, so perhaps it is best if we leave it for now x x

Jayne, i think all my stats are right now, but at the moment i have got a head like a sieve!! lol

I have been lurking on here more than normal lately and it is amazing the amount of things you notice when you are not posting as much (well i do anyway)... I have noticed certain people only bother with certain other people, and i find that really rude! I never thought there was any sort of "clique" on here, but i have certainly been proved wrong, there are bloody loads of them!! I know you are always going to get some people who are closer/more friendly to each other than others, but some people are literally only replying to the same set of people all the time... Some relish in the praise when they post their losses, but it seems to be beneath them to praise others, while others only praise the ones they regularly post to.... It's also quite funny to look at how people post, and better still, the attitude of the recipient... Perhaps it's cos we have been here since last year but you get to "know" how people are, like Sandra being blunt and to the point, Daisy was always the sensible one, Jayne was the sympathetic one... I wonder what i was seen as??!! (Or maybe i am better off not knowing!!)... Aaarrgggggg!! .. I must stop this, it's doing my head in.. I wonder how many PMs will do the rounds now about what i have just said??!! lol

Changing the subject, Ella hasn't been sick since yesterday so hopefully it was only a 24 hour bug and she is over it now.. Got Billys interim report from College yesterday... He is doing exceptionally well, considering his ASD, so i am very very proud of him... Harry went to watch a football match (Millwall) last week and used his pocket money to buy himself a shirt.... Now he wears it every weekend, ALL weekend, dirty bugger!! lol

Diet wise, everything is going fine.. I am coping ok.. I have worked out i need to lose 3 to 4 pounds a week to make sure i get to goal by the end of my refeed week. I don't know why, but i am not very optimistic at the moment.... It is nice to know that i have an actual END date, so i just hope that i can get to grips with the maintenance side and hopefully leave LT behind...

Best wishes to you all x x

Back